PDA

View Full Version : Good flight school in europe

eyal1506
20th Apr 2013, 15:35
Hey guys,

I live in Asia (Between Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt) with European citizenship and looking for good flight schools in europe to do my first flight licensess.
I know the 2 best schools in europe (in my opinion) are CTC and oxford but they are too expensive.
I would like to know if there are another good schools but not too expensive like CTC and oxford who offer flight traning + accommodation and etc....

The Best options I've found so far are: BAA, Adria flight school andBartolini Air.

:ok:

tecbar
22nd Apr 2013, 21:25
Hi. I may suggest you Bartolini Air. Just check other threads about this school and you should be convienced. I've spend some time with Bartolini Air for several training and I have no doubt it is the best quality for a very reasonable price you may expect on the European market. Try to contact them and will see by yourself. The fleet is astonishing, the instructors very professional and the place really pleasant to live.

pudoc
22nd Apr 2013, 23:26
Stapleford Flight Centre, near London.

RedBullGaveMeWings
23rd Apr 2013, 00:38
Professional Air Training or Bournemouth Commercial Flight Training both in Bournemouth. Flying Time Aviation in Shoreham near Brighton.
As somebody posted earlier, Stapleford Flight Centre near London.

There's another flight school near London too. It seems that its name is 'Booker Aviation' and is the flight school that was born after the merge of Airways Flying Club - formerly British Airways Flying Club - and Wycombe Air Centre with a nice flat and some of their airplanes are painted in BA livery. They're not affiliated to the real BA in any which way though.

Does anybody know anything about them?
I am looking for information about them. I tried using the Search button but would like to know whether anything has changed since the merge.
What is the quality of instructors and instruction? Maintenance?