PDA

View Full Version : Heads Are Rolling Over This One (UH-60 Mexico)

BlenderPilot
10th Apr 2013, 02:48
This is a Federal Police UH-60 flying in the beaches near the caribbean for the spring break, supposedly they want to "make a presence to the public, and they have all their BlackHawks flying around popular beaches in either the Mexican Pacific, Carribean, Sea of Cortez, and GOM . . .

(BTW, can someone please explain how to embed, I can never get it to work . . . . .)

This one blows the kid away

1UH6PpGjyrQ

This one brings down a parasailer

rVvx6X8fcx4

And this one does an unscheduled airshow

sHlKgPmghEs

TukTuk BoomBoom
10th Apr 2013, 05:20
Yep all pretty stupid.
The lack of awareness is just stunning, flying into a paraglider wires then blowing over a bouncy castle..
I wonder how, or even if, they explained the para glider incident to their boss.
Lame.

hueyracer
10th Apr 2013, 06:45
Shall we place a bet?
Lowtimers!!!

Some pilots really think they are "top of the notch", and know everything, and are able to do anything....
:ugh:

Idiots.....

They are the reason why there are more and more restrictions worldwide, almost forcing helicopters to fly like fixed wings....because some stupid morons are ruining it for the rest...

:mad:

African Eagle
10th Apr 2013, 07:12
Give the poor baby police pilots a chance. They're just having a little fun and wanting to show how interactive their beach patrols can be! :E

Phoinix
10th Apr 2013, 08:13
Cool, can't wait for their next video with rotors flying off and sh!t... I bet they will get at least 1000 clicks per day. Top notch pilots... I hope darwin will take them out in kind, spectator friendly way.

merlin_driver
10th Apr 2013, 09:23
At the end of the first video, a woman says "Que pendejos estes seņores. Ay Ernesto!"
Wise words indeed:
Google Translate (http://translate.google.com/#es/en/Que%20pendejos%20estes%20se%C3%B1ores.%20Ay%20Ernesto!)

SASless
10th Apr 2013, 10:38
Such Professionalism.....NOT!

The Cartels are lopping off Heads by the Hundreds near the US Border....and the Police are doing this?

Plainly the "Fix" is in!

SilsoeSid
10th Apr 2013, 10:43
Yet when a civvy over here does exactly the same, the reaction is positively tumbleweed :confused:

http://www.pprune.org/rotorheads/497604-bear-grylls-helicopter-blows-away-bouncy-castle.html

Photo for illustrative purposes only, this is neither the helicopter or type involved nor the location
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/silsoesid/d632ce2d545a8eb6cc819feb10e65f41_zpsfc2573e5.jpg

hueyracer
10th Apr 2013, 11:07
I havenīt seen the 206-incident then....but itīs the same bullsh*t....
:ugh:

They call it "situational awareness"...not too much of that in all situations....

nomorehelosforme
11th Apr 2013, 14:19
I actually saw this from my hotel and couldn't believe how close they were to the beach, there were at least 5 para sailers in the area and he was flying lower than all of them! After passing me they turned to face the beach where they hovered for a number of minutes and created a mini sand storm on the beach.

In addition to this display of force we also had the pleasure of heavily armed army patrols on quad bikes patrolling the beach!

hueyracer
11th Apr 2013, 14:23
Come on...they were protecting you tourists from all the drug lords trying to sell their stuff at that beach...couldnīt you see it?

nomorehelosforme
11th Apr 2013, 14:34
Probably quite true, the best I was offered on the beach was a straw hat or a cheap pair of knock-off Ray Bans!