PDA

View Full Version : MAUN Pilots please help.

EmaPilot
25th Apr 2002, 20:54
Hello there!
I have some questions for the guys living and flying in Maun.
I had a friend, his name was V. K. and that`s all I remember. I lost contact with him and now I `m trying to find information about where he can be.
He was telling me about ht eflying that is going on in Maun and I was ready to come there. The only problem is that I don`t know anyone there.
My question is: If I come there is there any possibilites to find a job as a pilot? Or do I need some "raccomendations"??
My dream is flying there but it seems it`s impossible to find some good information about that place.
Please if someone can help me it would be REALLY GREAT!!!!

My e-mail is : [email protected]

Sorry for the bothering and thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!

lizzard
4th May 2002, 22:58
Hey there,
DOn't know you're 'friend', but you don't really need to know anyone to go to Maun, you will get to know everyone pretty quickly if you spend a few hours at the Bull & Bush, ahh, I mean Juliens.
Requirements are pretty simple, not much hours, a 206 rating helps and a strong liver and good sense of humour. and mmm..if you are of the fairer race, you probably have about a 2% chance,
Be willing to hang around for a few weeks.
Best time to go up there is Feb and Nov.
Good luck
Lizzard
:D

Sox
10th May 2002, 02:37
EMMA if your mate V.K is the guy I know who is now living in Chicago with his wife that is expecting then email me at [email protected] and ill tell you everyhting you need to know.I was there for 2.5 yrs and know the boys and girls (Waiting for a reply to that one) that work there.Would be glad to help out a mate of V.K if this is the same person.

the wizard of auz
11th May 2002, 09:37
Is that fairer in skin tone or dangelies?