PDA

View Full Version : Moscow airports - prices

donPablo
6th Apr 2013, 15:50
Seems like there is an increasing number of pax departing/arriving from/to Moscow willing to just get to the aircfraft and back, without showing off at VKO-3 or smthing, and I was wondering if maybe some of You know which of the 4 UUEE,UUDD,UUWW,UUMO in combination with which terminal/handler may be the cheapest option regarding the PAX fees and handling.

I thought lately it is UUEE with Premier Avia terminal (not Terminal A) but maybe You have some different thoughts about UUDD maybe ?
I also know that pilots usually don't even see the invoices... but maybe some of You have some better knowledge on that.

epsum
6th Apr 2013, 17:59
Cheapest and usually most hassle-free is UUMO, followed by UUDD. UUEE and UUWW are about the same.

If your pax can handle the traffic, and you are OK with short runway and only 1 ILS, then UUMO it is.

vodka_gorbachev
13th Apr 2013, 10:01
Flying to Moscow quite often I would say that UUDD is the best option following by nice FBO, fast fuel service, 2 rwys and no slots like in UUWW and UUEE.
The only problem – it's around 1.5 hours to get from city centre to UUDD without jams.