PDA

View Full Version : Hotel in Naples FL?

cambioso
30th Mar 2013, 16:24
Please can anyone recommend a crew hotel (for 1 week) in Naples Florida?
Cheers,
Jez

DownIn3Green
30th Mar 2013, 19:43
When and Who' Paying?

I lived in Naples from 1985 until 2007....

If it's on your per diem there is no "Thrifty" motel/hotel....

However, if your "principal" (which I assume you aren't with NetJets or their ilk as you wouldn't be in Naples that long)...is footing the bill, I'd suggest the Inn on 5th, Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club, or any one of other "like" properties...

However if it's on your dime, a rental car is a must, and I'd try the Quality Inn Golf Resort in Golden Gate, or any number of the motels at I-75 exit 101...(Everglades Alley)...Walkable to "Interchange" type eating places...i.e.-Cracker Barrel, Burger King, Mickey D's,....etc....Also a great place up the road in Golden Gate...Porkey's BBQ....Biker/Family style Food/Bar where everyone is welcome...

Many other options, but if you want to "bargin" with a hotel/motel...pull the old "I have (3) crew and we'll be here 10 days, so that's 30 room nights...what can you do?

Good luck and I'd be interested to know how it goes...

Of course if you just need to go # 1 or # 2...you could always stop by the ex's (my former which I paid for) house on Adkins Ave and do your business in the driveway...

Cheers...DI3G

Pratt X 3
31st Mar 2013, 00:08
If you are a points collector, then there are numerous Hilton's, Marriott's, etc. in the Naples area. If you don't care about points, get the FBO (Naples Airport Authority) to get you set up at the Bellasera. Located just north of the fancy 5th Avenue area, this hotel features full suites with kitchen and laundry facilities. Very nice and not too expensive. The other option I like is to drive about 30 minutes north to the Gulf Coast Town Center (exit 128 on I-75). There is a Courtyard right on the property or a few others (Hilton Garden Inn; Holiday Inn) across the street. This has many restaurants, shops and a Super Target for groceries plus a movie theatre. Easy to walk to all the places.

500 above
31st Mar 2013, 09:24
Have to agree with the above - the Naples beach hotel & golf club.

Naples Hotels | Florida Beach Resorts | Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club (http://www.naplesbeachhotel.com/)

Booglebox
31st Mar 2013, 11:09
Oh man I miss Cracker Barrel :{
DI3G: don't Florida trespassing laws mean that your ex could pop a cap in my ass if I tried that? :ooh:

DownIn3Green
1st Apr 2013, 02:49
Boogle...It's 330' from the road to the house...through woods...she'd never see you....
:ok: