PDA

View Full Version : EASE lisense but JAR FCL 3 medical

Tomasz
30th Mar 2013, 10:08
I hope someone can help me out, I have a medical renewal soon, in about a week. I have a UK EASE lisense but have been using a Polish JAR FCL 3 medical which form the statetment below is a Part med certiticate after April 8, 2012, may medical was done 24 April 2012. My question is Poland is still part of JAA, so I will still receive a JAR FCL 3 medical, when I send the paper work to the UK, will they still accept my medical? or do I have to go to the UK and get a Part-MED

"On 8 April 2012 all JAR-FCL 3 Medical Certificates became EASA Part-MED Medical Certificates. On revalidation on or after 17 September 2012 Part-MED certificates will be issued"

Nemesis666
31st Mar 2013, 10:21
Which country issued your original medical certificate? The country that holds your medical records is your State of Licence Issue (SOLI).

If (as I suspect) your initial medical was done in the UK (but your renewal medicals were done in Poland) then the UK will now be your SOLI.

You can use renewal medicals issued by any EASA member state.

Tomasz
31st Mar 2013, 13:21
My first medical was done in the UK, but since then I have been doing the renewals in Poland and sending the paper work to the UK. The thing is poland has not yet joined EASA, they still do the JAR FCL 3 medicals my renewal is next week. So let me get this right, the renewal won't be valid because I have JAR FCL 3 medical, I have to do an EASA medical?