PDA

View Full Version : Fly free on Ryanair?

BobM2
27th Mar 2013, 16:44
Mr. O'Leary implies that only gov't regulators stand in the way of free airline flights:

Ryanair CEO Calls Boeing 787 Problems 'Regulatory Crap' (http://www.cnbc.com/id/100568271)

AndoniP
27th Mar 2013, 16:50
and some would call that article 'pointless crap' as well.

Big Tudor
27th Mar 2013, 17:56
Ryanairs average load factor year to end Feb13 was 89%(from the FR website) so he is carrying 21 empty seats per flight on a 738 rather than 12 on a 320.
There are times when I wonder whether O'Leary does actually know what he's talking about?

Agaricus bisporus
27th Mar 2013, 18:07
There are times when I wonder whether O'Leary does actually know what he's talking about?

Far more to the point there are times when I wonder how the media and public can't see when they're being manipulated by this king of lies for pure, free of charge headline publicity. Again, again and again.

For Gods sake, wake up people! He's playing you like a fish. A brainless fish.

Again!

OutsideCAS
28th Mar 2013, 14:05
Oleary says he doesnt have a private jet? oh, i think he does! "MABEU" he's just "lear"ing through his back teeth there a little :E

PAXboy
28th Mar 2013, 22:01
Agaricus bisporusI wonder how the media and public can't see when they're being manipulated by this king of lies for pure, free of charge headline publicity.
The media don't care - it's free words to print/broadcast.
99% of the public never see these reports or ignore them or don't care. They ONLY see the prices - and that is all that matters!