PDA

View Full Version : The great circle - Harrogate for ATPL help

youngskywalker
27th Mar 2013, 13:21
I can't find much up to date info on this school. I'm thinking about doing one of their two day general Nav' courses for the ATPL. Has anybody here used them for ATPL study help? Any feedback on value for money etc? They seem quite expensive but then it's maybe well worth it if they make a big difference towards getting a first time pass or not.

I am studying with Bristol but getting down to Bristol for extra study days is not that practical for me.

jamielatham
27th Mar 2013, 19:12
Hey youngskywalker,

I cannot comment on ATPL's, but I have just completed some PPL exams down there and I must say it was definitely worth every penny!

No doubt you will get Adam as an instructor, who is fantastic and knows his stuff.

Modern classroom's and a relaxed atmosphere allows a very good discussion and allowing you to absorb a lot of technical info.

As I say, I did some PPL stuff down there, but I'll defiantly be going back for the IMC and ATPL's, no question about it!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

youngskywalker
27th Mar 2013, 20:34
Thanks for that! I guess it's a good sign that not much is written about them on here, mostly this site attracts negative criticism rather than compliments.

I'll probably give them a ring in the next month or so.