PDA

View Full Version : CASA AA exam in NSW

nelbhoy
23rd Mar 2013, 11:38
Does anybody know of anywhere in NSW that runs AA courses or is it just Queensland Aerospace College? Is there any notes/questions that are doing the rounds. Cheers in advance

QF22
23rd Mar 2013, 12:05
Just do it with Harry at QAC.
Just 5days, exam done and passed.
Money well spent.
Gud luck !

Hasherucf
23rd Mar 2013, 12:11
Self study . If you can keep awake while reading it you will be fine . Otherwise Harry's voice will keep you awake )

nelbhoy
23rd Mar 2013, 14:19
QAC only do about 3 AA courses a year. It may be an option, but if not I'd like to know if there are any other colleges running the same course. Self study is a possibility as I'm coming to Oz from the UK and want to be up and running ASAP.

Horatio Leafblower
24th Mar 2013, 00:07
Still coming to the same place?

QF22
24th Mar 2013, 01:09
QLD Aerospace will sell you the notes as a study pack and ship em to you.
I cant recommend any other schools as I havnt used any others.
I do highly recommend Harry and QAC though, 5 days well spent.
Cheers !

nelbhoy
24th Mar 2013, 10:36
That's the plan Horatio. Just waiting on CASA to confirm I only need to sit the AA exam to convert. Then the fun really begins! Hope business-wise things are good with you.

mechanic13
29th Oct 2013, 12:06
Hi guys! New to the forum.
I would appreciate some help cause I am in full darkness.

I have a completed assessment for A category techical competency (CTC) by a C.A.S.A Airworthiness Inspector
I need to sit three times for exams. Sitting one: airframe modules 1,3,6,7,8 (68 questions) Sitting two: engine modules 2,3 & instrument module 2 (78 questions)
Sitting three: electrical modules 1,3 & 4 (104 questions)
Also need to sit for AA examinations. What AA examinations module include?
What do I need to read? are they any books or any questions for AA examinations? what about the three sitting exams? any books questions?
The most important thing for me is because I am Live in Greece can I give these exams only in AUSTRALIA?.It is conducted only in AUSTRALIA?
Please I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.