PDA

View Full Version : Canadair CL-600-2E25 complicated landing

antiguogrumete
18th Mar 2013, 08:23
The weather conditions were really bad, but ultimately saved the situation, the plane made ​​a strange movement just before landfall.

0bI0km_WrRg

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
18th Mar 2013, 10:05
You need to see a few more landings before criticising that one!

ManofMan
18th Mar 2013, 11:26
You seem to have cut some of the Video off ??? Mainly the bit with the bad landing on ??

DaveReidUK
18th Mar 2013, 19:04
Another mind-numbingly boring video from our hero.

Torque Tonight
19th Mar 2013, 01:32
The armchair test pilot passes judgement once again. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a long line of pilots who would like to take this fella around the back of the bikesheds as a result of his pronouncements.:rolleyes:

Maybe something is being lost in translation, but in English your captions, titles and comments come across as judgemental from a position of ignorance. Most of the videos are not exactly earth-shattering either. I trust you'll accept his criticism as you readily pass criticism on others.

bobward
19th Mar 2013, 11:09
Listening to the soundtrack, there was quite a strong wind blowing that day. To me, being a PPL with a couple of hundred hours in, this seemed to be a good landing, in challenging conditions.

Maybe the original poster could add more on why it's a 'complicated landing'??:O

Doors to Automatic
20th Mar 2013, 16:45
It looked like there was a burst of power a few seconds before landing, most likely to arrest a high rate of descent caused by a sudden wind shift before a correction to make the landing. So a very good landing in challenging conditions!

Hotel Tango
20th Mar 2013, 19:21
By making comments you are only inviting this guy to post more of his mundane videos. I honestly think that there are more appropriate sites to post these amateur videos with amateur comments of "complicated" and "bad" landings.

lakerman
21st Mar 2013, 17:52
Hotel Tango, no please, do not frighten him away to you tube, there is enough crap on there already without another set of non event videos coming from here.

Hotel Tango
21st Mar 2013, 19:05
How about www.suicidallyboringaviationvideos.com then? :E