PDA

View Full Version : Operators who lost AOC's.

JanetFlight
10th Mar 2013, 17:15
Hi to all...Anyone here could give me an helping hand about this issue, please:

Is there any site, link, etc, (wich you may think it can helps), where we can see and take notice, of the operators who lost/suspended/cancelled their AOC's, lets say last months or even 1 or 2 years until now?
Specifically and most important, regarding Bizjets, Taxis, Corporate under AOC or similar.

Many thanks in advance...JF.

Above The Clouds
10th Mar 2013, 17:45
Why would you want such information.

JanetFlight
10th Mar 2013, 17:55
Just to give me an help me here on my job.

NuName
11th Mar 2013, 01:27
Makes one wonder what kind of job that might be??????

JanetFlight
11th Mar 2013, 01:34
Dispatch&Handling Services and every year i made an update of who still operating and who stop it. In that case i need to update our database in order to get more precise info. Lets suppose operator "XYZ Airlines" are no longer operating, so its an help if i know that in order to update and close my folders, movements, etc, regarding it.
Thanks again.

His dudeness
11th Mar 2013, 07:09
You might end up doing the negative thing....compare who still is an AOC holder vs. last years list.

The German CAA (LBA) does update the list on demand (I think)...you can find it here:

Luftfahrt Bundesamt - Genehmigungen - Genehmigte deutsche Luftfahrtunternehmen / Licenced German Air Carriers (http://www.lba.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/Formulare/B1/B11_Genehmigungen/Merkblaetter_Info/B1_LstLU.html?nn=23244)

I`d guess other national authorities do similar lists...

happybiker
11th Mar 2013, 09:07
You can access the UK CAA AOC Listing here: Air Operator Certificates | Air Operations | Operations and Safety (http://www.caa.co.uk/default.aspx?catid=1196&pagetype=90)

1Bingo
11th Mar 2013, 19:04
Your thread title has a very negative connotation, who 'lost' their AOC. In accordance with responses, the more positive approach is to ask 'who is cuurent?'

Bingo

JanetFlight
11th Mar 2013, 22:01
Tanx to all...and also tnx for the advices, but i hope you also understood my position...of course it wasnt asked with bad purposes or second meanings.