PDA

View Full Version : RyanAir missed aproaches

antiguogrumete
6th Mar 2013, 12:00
The same morning, 3 missed approaches (2 caught on video) and some other normal landings from RyanAir, Barcelona, El Prat (BCN)...

YakR-7kLfeI

Maybe it's too many for one morning a no wind day.

DaveReidUK
6th Mar 2013, 12:21
Maybe it's too many for one morning a no wind day.Unless you know the circumstances, that's a ridiculous statement to make.

A go-around or missed approach (not a "fail landing") can be caused by a number of factors. Go away and find out what happened.

Torque Tonight
6th Mar 2013, 12:32
Antiguogrumete, you are exposing your ignorance for all to see with idiotic comments like that. 'No wind day' - what was the wind at 100ft, 200ft, 500ft etc?

Mike Tee
9th Mar 2013, 06:17
Although I wouldn't have told Antiguogrumete to "go away" (much to polite for that) I agree with Dave that a "go around" can be caused by any number of factors. We all have different levels of knowledge which it's nice to be able to share with others in a pleasant way without resorting to personel slurs. "Torque Tonight" take note as well. Getting back to "Go Arounds" and Ryanair, I have twice been on late "finals" into Nimes on Ryanair when a "go around" has been initiated. On both occasions ATC got the spacing wrong when slotting us into circuit traffic doing "touch and goes" (those French Navy prop jobs). The lady sat next to me just about freeked out when go around power was applied when we where very low. I loved it !!." Happy Saturday to all " and lets keep it friendly.

750XL
9th Mar 2013, 06:43
Boring video made even worse by the fact you struggle to focus on the aircraft or even keep it in the frame :\