PDA

View Full Version : September 11 Reconstructions - AA11, UA175, AA77, and UA93

cjnewson88
5th Mar 2013, 00:30
Hi all. I figured some people here would be interested in these. I complete 4 flight reconstructions based on, and including, the released FAA ATC audio, for the 4 aircrafts hijacked on 9/11; American 11, United 175, American 77, and United 93.

Although I do not claim these to be 100% accurate, I tried to make them as accurate and realistic as possible.

More in depth information on each video can be found in the description of each video.

American Airlines Flight 11
KLPehFP_xZw

United Airlines Flight 175
aiIcDFralwc

American Airlines Flight 77
VrxqlroYvyw

United Airlines Flight 93
FR5FHg1rRLE

These are not 'conspiracy theory' based. These are posted purely to share, not start an argument about ridiculous theories behind them.

Edit:

I may as well add, I also did a follow up to these after I came across more audio.

suE77AkSMeE

Also, anyone who wants to listen to the FAA recordings, or the USNORTHCOM/NEADS recordings, can download them from Here. (http://911datasets.org/index.php/Main_Page)

cjnewson88
5th Mar 2013, 18:23
I don't know if it's just me, but my opening post seems to have doubled up the videos in amongst a heap of javascript.. Could I get an admin to clean it up or someone to tell me how?

Lightning Mate
6th Mar 2013, 06:49
Try editing and deleting those not required.

cjnewson88
6th Mar 2013, 06:55
That's the problem, when I click Edit, it only shows a single line for each of my youtube links..

Edit: There that'll do, I just wont embed them.

critter592
10th Mar 2013, 03:15
Thanks for these, cjnewson88.

I've bookmarked this thread, and I shall view the links when I have a little more time.

Glad to see that your opinions of 9/11 conspiracy theories are similar to my own!

Don

TEEEJ
10th Mar 2013, 11:32
Thanks for compiling these videos, cjnewson88. In regards to the doubling up I've sent you a mail with a guide. Re-edit your post and I'll edit/delete mine.

cjnewson88
11th Mar 2013, 09:39
Thanks TEEEJ!! :) I feel a bit cabbage, it's the same formate we use over on the JREF forum. I should have known :O

coldair
11th Mar 2013, 14:21
Many thanks for all the work you have put into this and posting it here, very interesting and informative.

When I have the time, I'll watch all of your vids.

I wonder if this should be in R&N for a larger audience.

cjnewson88
15th Mar 2013, 23:46
What's R&N?

TEEEJ
16th Mar 2013, 04:10
R&N - Rumours and News

Rumours & News - PPRuNe Forums (http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news-13/)

aram
16th Mar 2013, 07:41
thanks for your work, cjnewson88.
touches me more than all kinds of documentaries and what not.

cjnewson88
1st Aug 2013, 00:18
A quick update to tack onto the end of these.

Following my reconstructions I came across an interesting piece of audio which involved a private jet spotting United Airlines Flight 93 rocking his wings back and forth as the hijackers attempted to disrupt the passengers revolt during UA93's final few minutes.

TBiD4g8mI7k

SnarfOscarBoondoggle
12th Sep 2014, 22:19
i may have posted this in the wrong forum, apologies, but this BRAVERY needs to be noted well:

F-16 pilot was ready to give her life on Sept. 11 :: By Steve Hendrix September 8, 2011 -- WASHINGTON — Late in the morning of the Tuesday that changed everything, Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney was on a runway at Andrews Air Force Base and ready to fly. She had her hand on the throttle of an F-16 and she had her orders: Bring down United Airlines Flight 93. “We wouldn’t be shooting it down. We’d be ramming the aircraft,” Penney recalls of her charge that day. “I would essentially be a kamikaze pilot.” F-16 pilot was ready to give her life on Sept. 11 - The Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/f-16-pilot-was-ready-to-give-her-life-on-sept-11/2011/09/06/gIQAMpcODK_story.html)

Jetset 88
15th Sep 2014, 00:07
As a retired pilot, who in Sep 2001, flew past the visible, still-smoking remains of the Twin Towers two days later when the airspace was re-opened, I find these videos are somewhat sick and their posting here is in very bad taste. Haven't you anything better to do with your time than doing this?

DaveReidUK
15th Sep 2014, 16:37
Haven't you anything better to do with your time than doing this? While I agree with your sentiment, I think we might be wasting our breath addressing a poster who hasn't returned to visit PPRuNe for nearly a year now.

cjnewson88
5th Dec 2015, 02:07
I find these videos are somewhat sick and their posting here is in very bad taste

That's fine, each to their own. For you information I have received a lot of positive feedback, include some from the wife of John Ogonowski - the captain of AAL11 - who said it allowed her to really picture exactly what happened, where before she couldn't.

No one can make you feel offended without your own consent. If you chose to get offended by these, that's your choice.

Groundloop
5th Dec 2015, 09:21
No one can make you feel offended without your own consent. If you chose to get offended by these, that's your choice.

WOW!! That's a bit arrogant!