PDA

View Full Version : ME/UAE Bizjet Positions

MCKES
5th Mar 2013, 00:05
Hi Guys and Girls,
I am an Australian pilot (CASA CPL) seeking some information on operators of Biz jets, as well as Aeromedical work in the Middle East. Any informations is helpful, Entry requirements, Positions, License conversion, Conditions and Pay. I am very familiar with Dubai and have spent considerable time there, so not after the outside of work items. I appreciate your time and please feel free to pm me. Sorry for the punctuation and spelling -iPhone.
Kind Regards,
Mckes.

Flying Mechanic
5th Mar 2013, 04:27
In Dubai try elite jets and empire aviation. Your best bet is to go up and knock on doors. Most aeromedical work is done by European companies. Royal jet in Abu Dabi has g4 in stretcher config. What sort of hours do you have? I am having a beer with a mate in 2 days who flies corporate in Dubai, I will ask him who is hiring.
Cheers FM

BizJetJockey
13th Mar 2013, 21:34
Elite Jets haven't existed for quite a while now. Empire Aviation operate Med Evacs for a Dubai based company. This seems to be the bread and butter for the Hawker fleet. Good company who pay on time. Go onto their website and give them a call.