View Full Version : Police and spotters.

antiguogrumete
28th Feb 2013, 05:39
The presence of the A380 in BCN, brought head to the police to keep traffic open ...
XuzCTOgtORo

Hotel Tango
28th Feb 2013, 12:12
You have already posted a video of your A380 at BCN. Why do you need to repeat this? Not getting enough "hits" for your ego?

Evanelpus
28th Feb 2013, 12:28
Oh well, 4 and a bit minutes of my life lost, I thought there might have been something remotely interesting but, nope!

DaveReidUK
28th Feb 2013, 14:56
You have already posted a video of your A380 at BCN. Why do you need to repeat this?Look on the bright side - the sight of all those spotters might be enough to give Walter apoplexy. :O

Pali
1st Mar 2013, 07:37
I haven't seen the first video so don't worry, keep them coming... :ok:

Hotel Tango
1st Mar 2013, 08:11
NO! don't, or I'll have to find more of my photos to show off!!!

cyflyer
1st Mar 2013, 11:26
Can someone, after all these comments, actually explain to us what is going on ? Something with spotters in Barcellona......... is all I understood.

Airbanda
1st Mar 2013, 12:19
What's going on??

I think there might be an embedded video in the OP.

If, like me, your behind a work firewall/netnanny it's being hidden so just looks like white space.

DaveReidUK
1st Mar 2013, 13:18
If, like me, your behind a work firewall/netnanny it's being hidden so just looks like white space.Some people have all the luck ...

airsmiles
1st Mar 2013, 13:31
Actually whale spotting kept me awake for nearly the whole video so it must have been good.

cyflyer
1st Mar 2013, 16:37
I think there might be an embedded video in the OP. Errmmm, yes I noticed the video, and the headline that says "police and spotters" , ie insinuating that AN EVENT actually happened between police and spotters, which, the video does NOT actually show such. A video with some approaches and SPANISH backtalk does not really correlate with the title. Maybe the OP could include some more detailed explanation of what is going on, and preferably in ENGLISH.