PDA

View Full Version : FABS2

journeyman
21st Feb 2013, 18:01
What's the difference between the 'Staff Load' and 'Staff Standby' figures for each flight?

halas
21st Feb 2013, 18:13
You go down two lines to Staff standby when you have registered for the flight either online or at the staff check-in counter.

halas

journeyman
21st Feb 2013, 18:19
So the 'Staff Standby' numbers are part of the 'Staff Load' numbers - only they have checked in online or at the counter?

If you have a listing for the flight, which column do you fall under? Both?

Dirigible
22nd Feb 2013, 02:08
Once you have been accepted for the flight and received boarding pass, you move from staff standby to staff loaded. You are still PAD/ Passenger Available for Disembarkation, and I have been offloaded at the gate, even though flight should close an hour before departure.:ugh:

linedriva
22nd Feb 2013, 03:51
Staff load- if you've listed yourself, but not attempted check in then you'll appear here.

Staff Sby - if you have checked in, but don't have a seat yet (online check in etc...) then you'll appear here also.

Staff checked in - if you now have a seat and are checked in then you'll appear here instead of the staff sby list.

You'll remain on the staff load list.

irish777
22nd Feb 2013, 04:50
Firstly this is for EK only.

You only appear as staff if travelling standby, if its confirmed it shows under the 'booked' figure and you don't show as staff even on the on board manifest.

Does anyone know why the 'booked' figure can vary wildly in the 24 hours before departure, is it connections or something? I haves seen those numbers go up by 10+ the day before and then drop down again towards what was there originally.

Also, does anyone know the official policy - if I'm entitled to J and J/Y are both full but F is empty, are they supposed to upgrade revenue pax from J to F to get me on standby in J?

fatbus
22nd Feb 2013, 05:33
Its not policy to upgrade paying pax to make room for standby's, but they do most of the time. The problem would be not all J class pax are upgradable to F.

journeyman
22nd Feb 2013, 20:32
Thanks for the responses - think I've got it now