PDA

View Full Version : Flight training country suggestions?

pplc152
19th Feb 2013, 03:00
Hi there, I am currently in Atlantic Canada training to be a commercial pilot. I am currently working on my CPL, and have been training for about 6 months now. I am not satisfied with my flight training lately as I only have 17 hours and the weather is almost always too bad to fly. I'd like to have the opportunity to get my licences fast and fly at least 4 times a week, does anyone have any suggestions as to locations that are ideal for flight training? I know the weather is beyond control but I don't know if I can take much more of this lack of flying! Thanks in advance!

Gadeubb
21st Feb 2013, 18:11
Oh.. only 17 flight hours. It's quite too few for 6 months training duration. How often have you flied per week?

I got some information from Harv's Air located in Manitoba. They told me that there would be at least 300 days a year having clear weather. You can check it out whether the weather in Manitoba might be better or not.

Sorry that I cannot give you more support. I am just curious because I am now interested in taking course in Canada and trying to search more info about weather there as well.