PDA

View Full Version : Multiflight FBO - LBA

Shanghai 7X
18th Feb 2013, 08:02
There are many criticisms of service here on PPRuNe, and only the occasional compliment.

I would like to add to the compliments side by sharing what a great service the staff at Multiflight Leeds gave us this week.

Nothing was too difficult for the individuals working, even when we kept them 3 hours past closing time due to a tech issue. They really couldn't have been more helpful.

Thanks to All.

:ok:

hawker750
18th Feb 2013, 08:55
Surely not a tech issue on a 7X that's unheard of

Oxeagle
18th Feb 2013, 12:32
We use Multiflight to service our King Air, and I too cannot speak highly enough of them. Dave and his team are brilliant, always friendly, helpful and willing to go the extra mile. The facilities are very nice and tidy, their cafe is very nice too. maintenance quality is excellent, they are open, honest and reliable and also reasonably priced too - thumbs up from us.

OE

redsnail
18th Feb 2013, 20:50
I don't go to Leeds Multiflight that often, but when I do, it's a pleasant experience. :ok:

HS125
18th Feb 2013, 21:58
Never had a problem with Multiflight be it FBO, Engineering of Flying School. One of the better outfits IMHO!

Miles Magister
20th Feb 2013, 13:05
I have not been there for 5 years now but almost always used to put them at the top of my FBO votes when the surveys came round.

MM