PDA

View Full Version : Distance learning Bsc Hons ICAT

Steve McCroskey
14th Feb 2013, 20:49
Has anyone any experience of this course. I am considering starting it in September as a part time.

Freddie838
17th Feb 2013, 17:31
Yes. What are you looking to get from the course?

tux
18th Feb 2013, 08:11
Steve check your PM's

Steve McCroskey
18th Feb 2013, 19:19
Freddie and Tux I have PM'd both of you

Alber Ratman
18th Feb 2013, 20:03
What do you want to know and what stream are you doing, B1 or B2? I did the first three years to get the modules for B1, notes were not bad at all, bar module 11 that was old BEA training notes in some places.. I took all the exams at another Part 147 centre, but Barry repaid me the costs.. Never did the 4th year for the BSc due to work commitments but a change of job might be changing that, thanks to the first three years,

Steve McCroskey
18th Feb 2013, 21:19
I am both B1 and B2 so I won't be doing the part 66 exams. I know I have to do the assignment for each of the modules and then enter stage 3 of the course the university part. Just trying to get a feel for the course don't want to start something that I may not be able to finish due to work kids etc

Alber Ratman
18th Feb 2013, 21:51
If your B1/B2 you will walk the assignments for the first parts. You will know what to look for the info and write it. They are written for people who have never worked on aircraft.. Degree bit... Propably harder, but I'll see about doing it after I get sorted for the type in my new job.