PDA

View Full Version : LOT 767 Belly Landing Last Year

BCALBOY
9th Feb 2013, 21:14
DailyMail online curently revisting the incident last year as they have got hold of new footage taken by passengers during the event.

Typically the artice is headed

"Dramatic new footage shows terryfing moment passengers cower in terror as BOE 767 lands and slides along the runway on its belly"

The passengers are in fact ,adopting the Brace decision which they would have been instructed to do by Cabin Crew.

Do DailyMail Reporters never fly anywhere or is there not enough news at this time of year in spite of horsemeat and the snowy weather in N.E. USA ans expected in UK later this weekend ? :ugh:

crewmeal
10th Feb 2013, 06:29
Don't you just love it!! I guess the phrase 'cower in terror' means brace brace brace!

Sadly there will always be sensationalism with papers like this. You only have to look at their content and the errors they make to understand that most of them will never be anymore than comics. I Used to look forward to the Beano every Thursday when I was much younger.

Mr @ Spotty M
10th Feb 2013, 06:35
Mind you, if you were in the brace position and the words Brace Brace Brace was being shouted, l think 90% or more of the passengers and cabin crew would be in fear. :uhoh:
However l also think that the Daily Mail is only fit for lining cat litter trays. :E