PDA

View Full Version : Praise for Eastern Skyjets

POS_INT
7th Feb 2013, 17:39
having worked in the middle east for the past 3 years now, I feel these guys deserve a mention!

having chatted with a few of the guys that work there, I have developed a lot of respect for the airline and the good work they do going in to some of the most dangerous areas of the world.

its nice to see the smaller guys do well, and we should support the growth of this type of operation! its good for aviation :D

RETARD_RETARD_RETARD
1st Apr 2013, 06:25
Dude, are you drunk or high?, or has the desert sun got to you?. Are you sure you know what your saying, are we talking about Eastern SkyJets the airline that operates the 737's into the Minefield?. Granted that they have some outstanding pilots who fly well in high risk airspaces, they treat their people like slaves!. And you thought Jordan Aviation was a better place(!). :confused:

Fat Clemenza
2nd Apr 2013, 17:21
dude did your parents beat u up with a hammer during your childhood??? Go back and ask again about how they work and stop publishing bullsh1t online. Unless you're one of them and try to make so cheap ass e-reputation revamp like other incompetent emplloyers tryed on this same forum

Non rev
2nd Apr 2013, 19:55
oh yeah and might I add that they recently hired a female FO that is paying ridiculous amount of money to gain 500 hours on 737.

Eastern_Skyjets
5th Apr 2013, 14:38
I am a new employee with ESJ, so far I cant see what the above post's are talking about, most of the people I have talked to are happy there and it certainly is not slave labour.

remember its just a small airline and if it paid the massive salaries like fly dubai and emirates it would soon be out of buisness!

its a good company for low timers to gain experince and work up to a better package etc.

anyways just to set the record straight, things at ESJ appear to be fine and I am actually working here!

as for the young FO that joined us, she is part of the cadet scheme the company is running and is no different to Jetstar or Cathys cadetships.

remeber ESJ is regualted to the same standard as Ethihad and Emirates :ok:

Fat Clemenza
9th Apr 2013, 23:34
Those same standards still allow black listed companies like prestige jet to fly. Do you really wanna know how the GCAA works?

As for your cadet scheme, please stop joking and tryna sound like some real joint. Making people pay to gain hours is not cadet, is just prostitution. Companies with cadet schemes hire and train then retain. those chaps paying for flight time are whores killing the market and don't think for a second they will stay with eastern sky crap. In both cases you fail to hire real pilots then fail to retain some of the ones who built enough flight time.

ironbutt57
10th Apr 2013, 04:03
she is part of the cadet scheme the company is running and is no different to Jetstar or Cathys cadetships.

Ohh she will obtain a type rating and have a lifelong career opportunity flying worldwide with a reputable airline?? HAHAHAHA bad comparison...

Non rev
10th Apr 2013, 04:39
The magic number is $53,000 Euros. :eek: All paid by daddy.

So much for being a cadet. I would never let my family ride in back.

Non rev
10th Apr 2013, 19:07
So I get this email from the above poster. :rolleyes:

Eastern_Skyjets

call
any chance I could have a phone number for yourself to discuss your recent posts about ESJ? or are you to scared?

Eastern_Skyjets
10th Apr 2013, 21:27
yes I wanted to talk to you about your poor attitude on this site, I hope the mods see this and have you removed.

you have no facts that ESJ has poor practices!

write some FACTS down on here with backed up statistics/evidence which justifies ESJ as a poor airline and I will shut up, until then your just spreading nasty rumours like a disgruntled ex employee who could not make it with our company:}

Non rev
10th Apr 2013, 23:38
Eastern, I am not an employee or an ex employee.

Fact: I never spread any rumors about eastern.
Fact: Eastern is charging the girl in excess of 50K Euros to fill right seat
Fact: You admitted what mentioned above.

What would you like to talk about?

Eastern_Skyjets
11th Apr 2013, 07:57
knowone is a bigger fan of resolving conflicts and working with people to help them understand a situation better than me, but it would appear you where jumping on the band waggon with those other members whom used an appaulling attitude towards this thread.

yes our cadetship cost's money, is it really that hard to take in? we are not just taking money and placing cadets in the RHS, they are going through 6 months of ground classes & simulator's having extensive classes with our current captains and 1st officers by the time they are ready to come on to line there knowledge is extensive and we do not compromise on this in anyway.

FACT we had worked with a cadet recently whom we put alot of effort in training but that person could not pass our technical exams so we had to release them. WE WILL NOT COMPROMISE SAFTEY

all of our cadets are retained and given contracts at the end of their training subject to satisfactory performance.

once again ESJ is a small company doing the very best it can in a terrible economic climate, we all work very hard and it's a shame that some members are trying to put us down and mock us, we are all human being's at the end of the day and everyone should be treated as equall.

Wizofoz
11th Apr 2013, 11:58
And YOU, EJS, must understand that people have different opinions to yours and are entitled to express them.

P2F schemes, no matter how well done, are a blight on the industry.

Te fact you are small is irrelevant. Plenty of Airlines have grown from small beginnings without charging people to work for them.

jack s
12th Apr 2013, 01:03
P2F schemes, no matter how well done, are a blight on the industry.

This is sad & bitter fact now... most airlines now use this system to cut costs and manage their attrition rate.. the big airlines dont need to do this as they can attract highly qualified talent and the right money

its the small startups and back door LCC who are desperate for cash are forced to resort this. Suck it up and live with it.

BTW I have nothing to with ESJ

RETARD_RETARD_RETARD
12th Apr 2013, 13:20
Wow!. Unbelievable!. This is getting interesting. I cant believe a dumphole in the middle east actually places in its own plug on an online bitch-circle to protect its image. Rather shocking or desperate. Those who thought Jordan Aviation was messed up; this proves Skyjets is worse. Here are the facts, and frankly i really dont give a 'hommous' weather you like it not, whoever you are:

1. Eastern SkyJets repeatedly and consistently 'fiddle-fattoush" with pilot contracts after they show up in desert and pop the take-it-or-leave-it. Why do you do that?.
2. the 50K deal worked for a few cadet pilots was a nice little pension fund designed to take care of the DFO is in SunSet years in Pakistilia; 50K and the pilot still sitting on rear rear end, learning throry from Ex-PIA pilots, who cant fly to save their life. One EuroFlyer was peeved off that he dumped the deal and fled. By the why, the whole of the U.A.E know that your DFO's on the take, so quit the "labaneh".
3. Apart from a few pilots that ESJ have, a Few EX-PIA guys who i'd consider outstanding pilots, the rest are more or less, 'fatoush' lickers of the DFO and the so called Ops Admin head; an ExPAF Airforce guy who showed up from SAMA.
4. Their disprespect for pilots or flight attendents is shocking to say least; and frnakly, those of you who'd like to know the fastest way to commit harakari, or prefer to put your 'kabab' in a blender, do send in your resume to eSJ.
5. The airline is on the decline, anyone flying into RAK would see their aircraft in the boneyard; apprantly, their JetStream 31(the SAMA contract Bird:ugh:) is pretty much a heap of 'falafel", their DC-51 is now a shelter for the homeless people in South Africa, they 9-32 is, in the playground in Karachi.
6. and if that was not enough, eastern skyjets still pass the word in the industry of its 'mega' new initiatives, SunAir(which is now with....brace yourselves...Jordan Aviation..:eek:..!!...) and Africa(when did they ever start africa?....who passed that rumour?).

Get a life; or even better get back to the U.K. and do what your good at.

Non rev
12th Apr 2013, 16:09
@retard_retard lol!!!!!

I couldn't agree any further with the facts listed above. As a matter of fact, I know the Ex PIA/PAF guy.

Eastern_Skyjets
12th Apr 2013, 17:15
RETARD your facts are very inaccurate.

why not pop down to J22 and tell us how terrible we are? I for one would love to say hello :}

RETARD_RETARD_RETARD
12th Apr 2013, 23:51
What in the 'waahad' is J22; is that some back alley "Cabin and Galley Secure" massage palor in dubai or something?

and why the "Fattoush" should i come to you?; if you have the "babaghanoush" come and see me where I am, i'll sponsor your visa; and i wont "shawarma" you in the deal, unlike your airline does, you ****.

Are you in H.R or something? and even if you are, arent you supposed to be looking for a job?; have you been paid yet? or are still waiting to get paid?. You know your flying for a "Baklava" of an airline run by a bunch of front ending "Brit-Indian" morons who have this obession of being the msot famous 'asians' from the village in India they come from.

You have ruined the careers of some good pilots and now your defending this?

Your DFO's making money on the sly, his Sidekick is in the deal, get a life, and stop wasting your time with defending a moronic airline.

like i said, if your happy with placing your "kebeb" in the blender, please join Jordan Aviation, they'd make you feel pain like your never felt before.

RETARD_RETARD_RETARD
13th Apr 2013, 00:08
I love the way you talk of safety; and harp on it; when i bet you'd not know what it stands for.

Dont you have an "Iraqi" or "Syrian" or some "Middle-Earth" sales guy or director or something who tries to sell charters on a Boeing 737Classic direct from Dubai to New York without a fuel stop(!)? :ugh:. :O :oh:

If you didnt know, the entire middle east have picked this up; and have laughed so hard on this,that they actually turned Afghan(!). This arabic sales guy dumps his oderising self on the dispatch guys to develop a route, a "GREAT-CIRCLE" route to the destination, deviating(deleting) all enroute waypoints and FIR Reporting Points and hopes like hell, a 737classic would make it.

As i said before, the whole of the middle east know you; so shut the 'hommous" up and if you really want to provoke the pilot frat, your asking for trouble.

Stop wasting your time here, and focus on getting your paycheck. Dont you need the money??:uhoh:

A 320 pilot
13th Apr 2013, 01:38
The truth is that the amount of 53 K includes 737 type-rated + 500 hours .
As far as I know at A.A you have to pay 150000 USD , almost 80000 USD difference .
ESJ now operate regular flights from Ras Al Khaima for RAKAIRWAYS:{
And I assure you Mr. R. ..... R. ...... R. ...... this girl is much better than many CPT .

Eastern_Skyjets
13th Apr 2013, 07:37
Retard you have a poor attitude towards ESJ, you sound very bitter indeed.

I would take a guess and say that you use to work for ESJ and they had to let you go for whatever reason.

all I would say to anyone reading this thread is that we are all a very nice happy bunch of people at ESJ, all of our pilots enjoy there flying and we have a very dedicated and supportive DFO whom cares very much about everyone at ESJ.

enough said on this topic I think :ok:

Wizofoz
13th Apr 2013, 07:52
Who Do You Think You're Foolin' Donna Summer - YouTube

Eastern_Skyjets
13th Apr 2013, 09:43
Queen - 'We Are The Champions' - YouTube

Eastern_Skyjets
13th Apr 2013, 11:09
@A380 Driver - you are making a common mistake in reading in to Pprune to much, I bet you know nothing about ESJ but have read lots of post about how bad they are on here painting a picture in your head about how bad things are. so with this you automatically think you know everything about ESJ :D

I have come on here to put the record straight with actual facts.

If you have a problem come and see us!! and stop hidding behind Pprune speading nasty rumours.

I work for this company and will not have the likes of you put my employers down just because you have a chip on your shoulder

Wizofoz
13th Apr 2013, 16:34
Thanks, 380.

SO ESJ, you have enough experience and knowledge to tell us all what working for Eastern Sky Jets is like, you just don't know what the rules are for logging the FO time you are just starting to accumulate are.

Try looking up CREDIBILITY and get back to us......

Eastern_Skyjets
13th Apr 2013, 17:04
excuse me wizo but my thread on logging co-pilot time was a massive debate on which no clear answer was establised.

it was a valid question, and the debate is still on going...in your face :O

Wizofoz
13th Apr 2013, 17:14
Actually, one of the first posts on that thread read " ask your DFO".

As you fly in the UAE, and you posted ( for some strange reason) the question in the Australian Forum, that was actually very good advice.

You ALSO got some good advice in that thread from two Pilots ( A380 and myself) who actually fly in the UAE.

Did you follow either piece of advice?

Eastern_Skyjets
13th Apr 2013, 18:27
yes the answer is clear that time is logged as co-pilot time.

this was posted in the australian forum as I intend to convert my ATPL in that country.

I dont know what airlines you and 380 are flying in but I am sure they are good reputable airlines however if I were to come along and say things about them that were not true I am sure you would get on the offensive aswell.

there is nothing wrong with ESJ, I dont know what it was like before and frankly dont care, your only as good as your last flight.

Eastern_Skyjets
13th Apr 2013, 18:29
Billy Joel - Just the way you are - YouTube

RETARD_RETARD_RETARD
13th Apr 2013, 18:36
get this stright, i've never worked for you; if i did, i'd probebly call myself either an Indian, or a pakistani(though no offence to either).

ohh noo!..:ooh: ...........there's no bitterness..:=.............:\ there cant be i dont even know where you guys are, or what you guys are; but i do know that you DFO, his 'but-kiss' sidekick have messed up the future of some outstanding pilots and your trying very hard to save your posteriors before your owners find out.

Your taste is music, and your english clearly lets off your background, and your south asian, and this guy A320 Pilot or who ever you are; dude, back off and no offence meant to you, your obviously, an extra ESJ clone who's not flying these days because DFS/Fly Dubai's has smashed ESJ's Mainstay NATO business and are out to please your Pakistilia DFO master.

ESJ's flying for RAK?; c'mon, RAK owns them, and they literally beg RAK every month to fly for them; and RAK use ESJ more or less like toilet paper, or to put it in more elegent terms, something like thowing a biscuit to a begging poodle every month.

ESJ's livery is RAK colors, isnt that enough a public display of a "BEG"?....

RAK's an airline of standard and repute?;....really? RAK? :eek:.......:confused:

My "DFO" is a very nice man?...really?......

Ok, listen lap dog:8 , either you grow up, or get a life, Look, as i said before, stop misleading guys on this 'bitch-circle'; frankly, i'm out and this is my last post.

Clearly, your out to defend yourself and your airline which is nothing but a fly-by-night "Falafel" shop managed by a bunch desperate pilots who cant really get good jobs in Pakistilia ever.

I'm out, no more posts from me; and get a friggen life.

Eastern_Skyjets
13th Apr 2013, 19:46
Retard your post's are very entertaining I was disapointed to hear you will now stop :}

from what you have written you have a poor understanding of life in general.

I wish I could do more to help people like you, I hope to start a charity one day to give people like you a propper education :ok:

RETARD_RETARD_RETARD
14th Apr 2013, 10:07
Hi There A6Bot,

I choose to rise up because i find it both annoying and time wasting to engage in aimless banter with someone who has 'company' marked on all his comments, it kills the intent of having Pprune.

Pprune is for sharing information, redirecting info to other airmen so that they are abreast of reality; flying does cost an arm and we need to keep a keen eye on who's ripping us off from hole-in-the-wall outfits such as yours; and i'm really not keen with speaking with your 'curry' laden ESJ "Reputation-salvage" gob.

Having said my peace, i have nothing personal with indians or pakistani's or anyone. ESJ has hurt some outstanding pilots because of their own idiosyncrasies and your game is up; everyone out there know your true colors; and like most south asians in the middle east, your spineless.

besides, unlike you who is complacent, i have a job, i fly reasonable hours and i dont work for a 'wannabe'.

Guess what Einstien, you let off your identity with this ...

"...Ferrrom vaaat dat yuuu heavff rittaain yuuu (two you's in a sentence with no punctuation).... haave eeehh poor ondurrrstaanting aawwwff lieef eeen geaneer-raaal."

here's who you are:

1. Pakistilia Pilot with a large probiscus.
2. the hindiyaan heeech haaar layydee with the large tailcone similar to an AN12.

for the record, ESJ survives in the market because it still has some outstanding pakistani AirForce pilots who know their flying, and sadly, its the same bunch of Ex-PAF pilots who get shafted by and 'fiddle-fattoushed' by a DFO with an identity crisis running his own little "fiefdom" in hoummous land.

I'm curious, didnt the GCAA recently slam your Cadet Pilot Progam?, word on the street says there's a letter issued by the GCAA warning you to stop, retrace your steps and shut up. Whilst you have tried to hush this up extremely well, i might add, sadly some poor sop's have lost 56K Euro to a Bank account in Karachi.

Your game is up; wake up and smell the 'avgas' and after this, i do hope the size of your A&$#H()|_# moved from shilling to a pence(!).

happyguy
14th Apr 2013, 10:34
R...R...R....ESJ is owned by RAK Air..!!?? really??? i'd then say emirates is owned by BA ;)

happyguy
14th Apr 2013, 11:07
I found it hilarious too to know that the company i am working for is infact owned by RAK Airways!! really??

You have chosen a very apt name for urself...R E T A R D!!!!!!:8

RETARD_RETARD_RETARD
14th Apr 2013, 11:16
Not much flying these days i see; even the big boys on the company are on 'pprune'.:uhoh:

"Master-Caution"!.!! :eek:

happyguy
14th Apr 2013, 11:36
Wish i was a big boy here :ugh: but i dont understand why u hate esj when u have not even worked here!!????

Eastern_Skyjets
14th Apr 2013, 17:20
ok Retard here is your chance, how have ESJ runied these pilots lives???

what did ESJ do to them, and where are they now? and how has ESJ impacted there careers?

Facts please :ok:

RETARD_RETARD_RETARD
17th Apr 2013, 22:02
Sorry, i was out flying and couldn't pick up the action until today.

..Here's your 'chance'?.... ".."Chance"..?...?..."CHANCE???...?

chance for what, or chance to what?.. and what does the world "Chance" have to do with this, atleast here in this thread?

Sorry, maybe i misread you, you were playing Monopoly right?... and ok, let me see what my Chance Card says and i'll get back to you(!)... ahh here it is, its the "...F\/ < |< Y()\/ " :mad:card(!).

And speaking of Monopoly, this more or less sums up the expat pilots plight who fly for you.

"..Do not Pass "GO"...do not collect 200 Dollars"..(!).

PS | Do you really think i'm going to give you a list of pilot names who hate you along with their total flying hours, pilot licences, current medical and proficiency checks on this post? or even in person?. I thought Jordan Aviation was the pits, but your way above that, you guys are stupid.

What kind of a moron are you anyway? , Please explain, " Here's "your" "Chance"(!)..!..

PPs | i know Bangladeshi's in Riyadh who clean bathrooms that speak better English that you Eastern SkyJets, get a friggen life.