PDA

View Full Version : Baltic Aviation ATPL

GiuseppeAlonci
5th Feb 2013, 17:04
I found this school: that offer a Pilot Cadet Program and a ATPL integrated course. Does anybody konw something about? Is it a good school? The price? The difference between cadet program and integrated ATPL? I searched in the forum and the only topic about this school focused on type rating...

P40Warhawk
6th Feb 2013, 21:25
HI,
Well I am a student at Baltic Aviation Academy. I guess you mean that one.
Yeah there is something going on with Cadet Program and University or something.
Myself I am Integrated student. 2nd Year. In August / September I will finish. Till now I am very happy with my choice to start my training at this school.

If you have any specific questions. Just let me know.

P.s. I am Dutch. And at the moment we have 3 Italian students. 1 PPL , and 2 ATPL Theory Distance Learning.

iamzhk
18th Apr 2013, 10:37
Heyy. Can you tell me the complete cost of Integrated Atpl course in BAA and what are the entry requirments? Is it must to score 70% grades in graduation class to get an admission?

captain.weird
18th Apr 2013, 23:02
The costs for the training itself is €55.000 ,- Including food and accomodation (which BAA provides you) it will be €75.000 ,-

But if you can find a flat or so and share it with another classmate the costs can be something like €65.000 ,-

My 2 cents..

Btw, P40 does know a lot more about BAA!