PDA

View Full Version : Flight Delay Records?

AmeliEarhart
5th Feb 2013, 14:27
Hi all, I am new to this so I hope this is posted in the right place if not please move it. I have searched the forums but cannot find exactly what I am seeking, so I am posting this to get some info from you learned folks.

I am wondering if there is any sort of a central log or database of flight delays? I contacted the IAA and DAA, both advised none exists and to contact the handling agent. I eventually got through and was told that yes they hold such records for all airlines they deal with but the lady on the phone ws incredibily curt and unhelpful. I did not have the flight number on me at the time so the call ended with me none the wiser. I would really appreciate if anybody could point me in the right direction? I am basically looking for any delayed flights with sky airlines (a Turkish airline that work with travel agents for charter flights) since June 2011 to the present day.:confused:

Thanks in advance

CabinCrewe
5th Feb 2013, 19:25
Flightstats gives some delay info

Jamie2k9
5th Feb 2013, 19:33
Hi all, I am new to this so I hope this is posted in the right place if not please move it. I have searched the forums but cannot find exactly what I am seeking, so I am posting this to get some info from you learned folks.

I am wondering if there is any sort of a central log or database of flight delays? I contacted the IAA and DAA, both advised none exists and to contact the handling agent. I eventually got through and was told that yes they hold such records for all airlines they deal with but the lady on the phone ws incredibily curt and unhelpful. I did not have the flight number on me at the time so the call ended with me none the wiser. I would really appreciate if anybody could point me in the right direction? I am basically looking for any delayed flights with sky airlines (a Turkish airline that work with travel agents for charter flights) since June 2011 to the present day.http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/confused.gif

Thanks in advance

Is it just info about there service from DUB or in general.