PDA

View Full Version : Leeds Multiflight CPL/IR

cbkr2000
19th Apr 2002, 15:53
I have just passed all ATPL exams ( gladly rid of them) and looking for an organisation to do the CPL/IR. Thinking of Multiflight at leeds and wonder if anyone has any thoughts or feelings about it. I visited it and was quite impressed.

Any thoughts most welcome and anybody else with different suggestions please!!

easondown
19th Apr 2002, 16:02
Why don't you check out Triple A at humberside. I did my CPL/IR there several years back- they were very good with high percentage of first time passes.:rolleyes:

STATLER
19th Apr 2002, 17:16
If you are looking at Multiflight then it worth a walk over the road to Leeds Flying School. I think they are a much better bet, the instructors are all friendly and they really pull the stops out to get you through.

Flypuppy
19th Apr 2002, 22:46
Check out all the schools in the country or in the area you want to train in and visit each one. You will be spending a lot of money and time there so you must feel comfortable with the instructors and set up.

I am currently at Triple A (http://www.tripleaflying.co.uk/) at Humberside. I can recommend them and they are worth a visit. Drop me an e-mail if you have any questions.

MAX
20th Apr 2002, 11:40
Definately do run across the road and check out Leeds Flying School. I completed CPL/IR there and had a great time. A great atmosphere, instructors and commitment to the student. They realy push to get you through first time. Good Luck.

MAX:cool:

Professor Fog
20th Apr 2002, 16:47
cbkr2000 - I have just recently done my CPL/IR with multiflight if you have any questions drop me an email....

Prof Fog :D