PDA

View Full Version : Pearson Av. MECIR in Melbourne?

ndhav88
3rd Feb 2013, 02:28
Guys and Girls,

I've been hunting around for a good MECIR course in Melbourne. I've looked at and compared Bini's, MAS, MFT, and Pearson's. So far, Pearson's has come out on top as the most suitable for what I'm after; taking cost, accommodation and other factors into account. However, I'm struggling to find anyone with first hand experience of training with them. If anyone here has completed a MECIR course with them, I'd love to hear of your experience: good, bad or so so. Feel free to message me. Thanks in advance! Cheers

pilotchute
5th Feb 2013, 03:02
I've done two renewals with joe and found him very good. I know more than a couple of people who did ifr initial at Rvac and no complaints. Steve Pearce has a good rep but some people find his way a bit daunting as he is busy and has a set time frame for each student. If you have to repeat something I heard it an get a bit stressful. Neither school will milk you so price wise they are very good options.
The essendon crowd reminds me of an old saying. "if you have nothing good to say then don't say anything"!