PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Plane Pictures

Planeaddict
1st Feb 2013, 15:03
If you remember, many years ago there was a website called virtualplanepictures.net (which I used to visit regularly) featuring images of aircraft taken in Flight Simulator, X-Plane etc. Subsequently, in 2006 the server disappeared as did all screenshots on that site.

I'm thinking we use this thread to display virtual plane images instead. Here's one to start us off - an Emirates A380 touching down at Manchester.

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad184/BigMac9820/AWAC/3-2.jpg

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
1st Feb 2013, 16:00
I've seen everything now...

dead_pan
1st Feb 2013, 16:28
Don't be so mean. I'm thinking of starting a thread containing pictures of planes drawn by my 5yo son and his class-mates - any takers?

Gulf4uk
1st Feb 2013, 16:46
Next i suppose of interest a paper Plane folded and then flew captured on HD Video in flight and landing posted on U whatsit might be a hit.

Tony

DaveReidUK
1st Feb 2013, 17:25
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrdq9_625s6PxwTKKsU3YlOJoZjptSlcqDpdCEC4W C13dS00AQdg

Hotel Tango
1st Feb 2013, 17:32
:uhoh: I think that the men in white coats have taken the mods away....

spottilludrop
2nd Feb 2013, 11:53
We will only have ourselves to blame when the powers that be kick us off the forum:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

Why do these idiots such as the OP always spoil things for the sensible majority?

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
2nd Feb 2013, 12:04
I quote from the forum heading:

"If you're not a professional pilot but want to discuss issues about the job, this is the best place to loiter. "

Where does it mention aircraft pictures or videos?

Gulf4uk
2nd Feb 2013, 12:56
1 I Suggest you think about what you are suggesting it might just include you.

2 Being allowed to post on these Forums to many is a priveldge not a right and
many of us cringe at the topics posted about .On Many if not most Enthusiests forums they dont post this sort of thing because they know they would not get away with it. My Own Forums with 1500+Members dont get any Sillyness mods there have powers but have never had to use them .Stupid Comments from Members with Intenion of winding people up would bring an instant Ban. THere
are places for that sort of behavior this is not one of them.

Tony
farnborough

Bushfiva
2nd Feb 2013, 13:07
"I'm playing all the right notes—but not necessarily in the right order."[ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morecambe_and_Wise#cite_note-harvnb234-18)

purplehelmet
2nd Feb 2013, 13:31
@ H D. perhaps you missed the sticky at the top of this thread.
"NEW SIZES FOR YOUR PICS"
as for walter our resident troll:ugh: i cant begin to imagine what turns you on enough to keep posting anti spotter crap on a spotters forum,imvho you need a lot of help..

PPRuNe Pop
2nd Feb 2013, 15:22
And for reference. We are not allowing virtual pictures in abundance. No more thank you, there ARE other sites you can play on but not this one.

And for further reference genuine pics ARE allowed but at the right size. 850x850 is it.

PPP

walterthesofty
2nd Feb 2013, 15:30
good call mods:ok:

Skipness One Echo
2nd Feb 2013, 19:05
good call mods
Translation : "Please don't ban me for a third time, winding up spotters is all I have in my empty sad life."

spottilludrop
3rd Feb 2013, 00:04
For gods sake can we not stop this infantile name calling this is a aviation forum not a kindergarten