PDA

View Full Version : Best MultiEngine Jet Time

_HAMMER_
1st Feb 2013, 02:12
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on PPRuNe, although I have been following it for quite some time now and have always been very usefull to me.

I am starting my career as a pilot and I would like to know about the kind of expericence, or profile, that companies around the world are looking for in a good candidate.

Hopefully, in my country, I would have the opportunity to fly MD82, B733 or CRJ (Most likely MD82, no EFIS). Is this good enough for today´s industry? I mean, I keep seeing airlines asking for a type rating in E190, A320 or B738 + PIC time. What is the best professional way to get there? Paying for my own type is not an option for me at the moment.

It might be a rare question to ask here, but I am new at this, and I am just looking foward to build a solid career as a prossional pilot. Any comment would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

go around flaps15
7th Feb 2013, 12:45
Out of the aircraft that you listed without a shadow of a doubt the most marketable for future job opportunities would be the 733.

_HAMMER_
17th Feb 2013, 19:56
Out of the aircraft that you listed without a shadow of a doubt the most marketable for future job opportunities would be the 733.

Thanks for the reply. I think the same about the B733. Too bad salaries are not that good compared with other airlines here.