PDA

View Full Version : IAG turnover/profit

GAZ45
23rd Jan 2013, 15:02
Hello all,

Would firstly like to apologise is this information is already out there (which I know it is) - but having searched through google for hours and hours I am struggling to make sense of the reams of conflicting information. Plus the use of the search tool on pprune yeilds results concerning other matters.

Does anyone have clear statistics of the turnover and profit for IAG, including the basis for which being turnover and profit figures for BA and Iberia. Ideally what I am looking for is a simple table that has:

IAG - turnover and profit
BA - turnover and profit
IB - turnover and profit

For year ending 2011, and some figures for 2012 tax year.

Making sense of financial reports is not my strong point!

Kind regards

Cyrano
23rd Jan 2013, 15:58
Hello all,

Would firstly like to apologise is this information is already out there (which I know it is) - but having searched through google for hours and hours I am struggling to make sense of the reams of conflicting information. Plus the use of the search tool on pprune yeilds results concerning other matters.

Does anyone have clear statistics of the turnover and profit for IAG, including the basis for which being turnover and profit figures for BA and Iberia. Ideally what I am looking for is a simple table that has:

IAG - turnover and profit
BA - turnover and profit
IB - turnover and profit

For year ending 2011, and some figures for 2012 tax year.

Making sense of financial reports is not my strong point!

Kind regards

Seems to me that pages 73 and 80 of this document (http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9MTMzNTg4fENoaWxkSUQ9LTF8VHlwZ T0z&t=1) is what you want. 2012 results are not out until the end of February.

The document above is simply the 2011 annual report from the investor relations section of the IAG website (http://www.iairgroup.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=240949&p=irol-reportsannual). You may be able to find partial 2012 results there.

I'm sorry you had to spend hours searching through Google, but am also confused - what source is more accurate than the annual report of the company itself? Why not just go straight there?