PDA

View Full Version : DOJ with Qatar

speedhold
16th Jan 2013, 18:38
Hello
I interviewed in Feb 2012 for direct entry First Officer with qatar and have already passed the interviewed and signed the offer letter in May 2012 with a offer on the A320.
I got a email in july that I was put in a talent pool.

Next month will be a year since I interviewed and still dont have any information on when Im expected to join. Should I think that I wont be joining qatar any time soon.

From reading the forum some people have received updates for HR but I have yet to get any information or updates since July 2012.

Any ideas about that from anyone that is working there as a pilot.
At the moment just wondering what should I expect ...

Tibor090
22nd Jan 2013, 23:49
I'm in the exact same boat. Interviewed Feb. 14th, and signed the offer middle of April for NTFO A320. I have heard nothing since the July update.

Has FO's from atound this timeline received a DOJ???

mcgy
23rd Jan 2013, 07:49
Interviewed same day as you... no news neither since pool email of jul 2012.
A320 NTFO offer. Was it a bad day? :confused:

woodman29
23rd Jan 2013, 11:21
Guys,
Did the interview 15 January ntfo a320 assigned, the rest is the same....
Nothing since July...

Wish you guys all the best.
Woodman

Super Fly
23rd Jan 2013, 12:52
Hi all,

I guess there's quite a few of us in the same boat, my dates are:

I interviewed in April last year, (Non Type-rated) FO A320 offer received in May, contract signed and sent back to Qatar.
Received email from Holly Miles re. training footprint, delays etc. end of May
Last contact was 'FD Talent Pool' email received end of July.
Nothing since then.

I renewed my medical and LPC/IR recently and emailed copies of them back to the 'FD Talent' email address, but no response back to confirm receipt of them.

I think I read somewhere a chap saying he'd recieved an email stating no FO's required until Nov 2013, but hey it's the airline game and 'anything can happen in the next half hour'.

See you all in Doha eventually, inshallah.

vddfrx
24th Jan 2013, 14:33
Guys,
Did the interview 9 January 2012 FO A320 assigned by LoE in April
Nothing since July...

vddfrx

casablanca
24th Jan 2013, 16:57
Several people in class this week that were in similar situation. I know 2 that had signed contracts in May and then nothing until now....
I think the 787 problem will cause a further slowdown, but I guess there is still hope!

vddfrx
16th Feb 2013, 13:47
Hi,
Anyone in the pool,with FO 320 offer, who passed selection in January 2012 or before, still in the talent pool,
pls PM me
thks

speedhold
16th Feb 2013, 18:48
In the hold pool interviewed feb 2012 contract in may 2012 in pool since july 2012. No start date still waiting. F/o non type assigned a320

FLGHeavy
16th Feb 2013, 21:25
Hmm...perhaps I am in a worse position than most people here. I interviewed May, 2012, and got the good news email end of June (NTFO...I'm assuming NTFO means Non Type Rated First Officer). My good news, however, was minus an offer, and straight into the Talent Pool I went. I got the July and November updates, but status remains unchanged. Waiting for the Feb update now.