PDA

View Full Version : Flying in Libya

Jason Hawkes
15th Jan 2013, 09:12
Hi, Im an aerial photographer currently shooting a job mostly around Europe from AS355's. Ive just got back from a trip to Tripoli in Libya. My fixer did not turn up and so I did not get to fly at all. Im desperately trying to find a pilot / fixer/ in Triploi that might be able to help. Any ideas / contacts would be really appreciated studio(at)jasonhawkes.com

9Aplus
15th Jan 2013, 13:02
Company Name: LIATEC
amal.elhaj(at)liatec.com.ly
WEBl: liatec.com.ly ([email protected])

Try this pls, my last contact with them was in 2010. before firework :}
It is AW / Libyan Gov 50/50 joint venture.....

Peter PanPan
15th Jan 2013, 14:22
French operator Héli-Union were operating offshore in Lybia, I believe they're still present, you may be able to work something out with them. Sorry no contacts available, their website is easy to find though.

apb
15th Jan 2013, 14:52
Sorry Jason, I canīt help you with your request but I have seen your photos and I have to tell you that they are awesome!:ok:

jonnyloove
15th Jan 2013, 16:15
Hi there I know of a Brit Gentleman called Peter Galoway a Scouser a Mr Fixer in Libya he does everything for local to major oil companys Visas payroll etc.
Give him a shout I got back in Oct last year from Libya he was a great source off info. If he cant help he will know someone who will. Tell Jon Aboud sent you.. Thats me.

E- Mail: [email protected]

Sam Rutherford
30th Jan 2013, 03:24
Hi Jason,

As already discussed by email, we can help - but you need a bigger a budget I'm afraid (not for us! :E).

Cheers, Sam.