hi all
anyone exhibiting got a couple of Guest passes for HAI Vegas

steve

SASless
8th Jan 2013, 22:16
Damn....for a minute there I thought someone had died!:rolleyes:

industry insider
8th Jan 2013, 23:13
Why not just register online, get a bar code and print your own pass?

Gemini Twin
8th Jan 2013, 23:23
Insider, I think you are missing something:bored:

Gordy
9th Jan 2013, 02:41
I'll help you out---vendors with a booth are issued "guest passes" to hand out to their clients which give them FREE access, therefore they would not need to register and PAY......

The OP is looking for some free tickets.

industry insider
9th Jan 2013, 04:36
Ah, OK, that's what I thought. But its not that much money to register and pay, about 100 quid for a day's entertainment?

Is OP really going to decide to make a trip to Vegas based on the availability of a free Guest pass? I thought that Exhibitors had "Exhibitor" badges, Aren't "Guest" passes for guests of HAI?

I will have a word with some OEM people I know to see what the deal is with Guest passes, but its still a bit early.

Gemini Twin
9th Jan 2013, 21:55
Insider,

Each basic 10 x 10 booth area includes 4, 1 day guest passes.

Each static space includes 2, 1 day guest passes.

They are for guests of the exbibitor not guests fo HAI.

These are printed by the exhibitor and emailed to their guests.

helicopterray
10th Jan 2013, 03:23
Does one need a pass to see the trade show, or just the seminars? Or a pass for all?

herman the crab
10th Jan 2013, 06:14
This one would be grateful for 2 show passes...

HTC

rick1128
11th Jan 2013, 19:50
One needs a ticket to enter the trade show. Either by purchase or by guest pass. Some of the seminars are free others are not. If you attend one of the paid seminars, you get a free day pass. This year HAI is making seminar attendees designate which day(s) they want their passes for. That could make it more difficult to procure.

helicopterray
13th Jan 2013, 18:37
Thank you for that info.

TwinHueyMan
15th Jan 2013, 21:46
Vertical Magazine is doing a giveaway for a few guest passes on their Facebook page as of this morning.

Mike