PDA

View Full Version : EBACE 2013 Hotac

twinjetter
3rd Jan 2013, 09:33
A bit early I know, but has anyone overbooked EBACE Hotac for this year and fancies offloading? Need a couple of sensibly priced rooms near the show for the duration.

PM me if you have something:)

Thks in advance

Steve

No RYR for me
3rd Jan 2013, 13:09
If you use search in booking.com on GVA (not Geneva) and on a distance of say 15km you will find some nice smaller hotels on the French side for a reasonable amount. I have stayed there for the last 10 years and it is great and only a short taxi ride away :ok:

Mark Ranger
3rd Jan 2013, 16:21
Steve

We always now stay at the Montbrillant which is directly by Gva train station and we found was quicker to get to and from than the airport hotels. I think montbrillant.ch is the web site. It's nothing to write home about but convenient and well priced (for Geneva at EBACE time)

Mark

thumbwax
2nd May 2013, 08:01
i know its a bit last minute, but any one knows some good hotels in the area with a decent rate ?

cheers
thumbwax

G-ARZG
3rd May 2013, 14:48
Good luck with that quest !
Dick Turpin is alive, well, and running hotels in LSGG.
Our regular haunt (ryhmes with CASH) doubles their rate
when the EBACE circus rolls into town...

INNflight
3rd May 2013, 17:30
Our regular haunt (ryhmes with CASH) doubles their rate

They rhyme with TRASH as well. Unfortunately I stay there way too often for my taste. :suspect:

PavoAfghanistan
5th May 2013, 16:41
Try some hotels in Annemase, in French side or check out hotels in Montreux or Gland, as the trains would from those towns would take you direct to Exhibition center.

LearjetGA
6th May 2013, 11:13
Nothing really to do with the treat but watch out at GVA one of our favorite Hotels on the North side. Staying last month at the November Hoteles, for a couple of days, I was quite surprised about the place. It was unbearable hot in the rooms but what intrigued me the most, some of my possessions were removed without my consent. I obviously complained but it seems that it has become normal over there. Nothing really of great value (Book, shopping...) but an absolute NO-GO NO-DO in my eyes. So if you go there, do not stay on the first floor... The general manager wrote a kind email though!

Breakfast is till very good!

flyerSE
6th May 2013, 14:59
try apparthotels in Ferney Voltaire

g.ginelli
9th May 2013, 14:17
Due to a cancellation our company has a room available for the duration of the show - Monday 20th through Thursday 23rd at Holiday Inn Express at airport.

PM me if you still need a room

g.ginelli
20th May 2013, 09:24
We still have a spare room available at Holiday Inn Express, Geneva Airport but only for one night - tomorrow, Tuesday 21st May

If interested please contact Wendy by the end of today - [email protected] or +44 (0)7534 434 027