PDA

View Full Version : Logten pro printing

slr737
1st Jan 2013, 16:04
I've had to reinstall logten pro on my mac and to my surprise they have changed dramatically the style for printing JARFCL compliant report.

I had a look at the style.css file on those report and they have removed everything.

Does anyone has the old template for JARFCL (26 lines) compliant report printing from the old logten pro software. I suppose prior 6.0.5 or even on logten pro 5.

thanks

DBate
2nd Jan 2013, 01:50
Have you tried Coradine support? They are usually quite helpful and might have the old template.

Cheers,
DBate

DuneMentat
2nd Jan 2013, 04:03
They changed the way the stylesheets are done to make them a lot easier to maintain. All the base styles are now in ~/Library/Containers/com.coradine.LogTenPro6/Data/Library/Application\ Support/LogTen\ Pro/Tools/ and are supposed to be overwritten in the report style.css file.

slr737
2nd Jan 2013, 06:32
I tried to contact them but with holidays, no answer yet and I need to print the last few pages for interview quite quickly.

Thanks DuneMentat am aware of that. Except that the style.css file has dramatically change since last few update. Before you had a nice police, different color written in the style file but now it's not the same....
So am looking for an old style.css file