PDA

View Full Version : AirBaltic or Farnair?

superfire
30th Dec 2012, 10:30
Hi everyone,
I'm writing to ask you a suggestion about these airlines companie.
I'll go for an assessment next 18th for Farnair (ask me 1200€ for Horizon Flight school) and if I'll pass I'll do the ATR tr + lt. salary around 2500€/month (not verified)

the AirB offer the 737 tr + (maybe) Lt at the same price (more or less) but is a b737 and I think they do not ask you money for the assessment.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What do you think?????

dudubrdx
31st Dec 2012, 08:44
I think you shouldn't do any of these.
Air Baltic will most probably not give you a LT or will make you pay a lot more money for it, and Farnair will kick you out after your 400h or 1 year, which will comme first. You'll be on the market with 300-400h on the ATR, and have a lot of trouble getting another job.
Just do like everyone else and wait it out.

dan1165
31st Dec 2012, 09:19
Farnair -> NO GO

AirBaltic -> NO GO

superfire
31st Dec 2012, 11:12
thank you guys!
actually, from AirB they told me that there is a big possibility this year to get the line training insteat in 2012 LT program that told me wasn't sure.
in Farnair they ask me 1200€ for the assessment and is not a good deal :eek::eek: but they told me 500hrs or 12 months.....and a possibility to get a job after that!

I don't know............:\:\:\:\:\

dan1165
31st Dec 2012, 11:48
**** them all :=

dudubrdx
1st Jan 2013, 12:55
They're never gonna tell you, yeah Line training will not be possible, before you sign. Farnair have always said, we'll keep you after the line training, but the fact is so many people are desperate to fly for them that they have just kicked out every LT pilot