PDA

View Full Version : Question re. contrails

JustOccurred2Me
6th Dec 2012, 12:24
Wish I'd been able to take a pic of this.

Day before yesterday, east Yorkshire, looking south-east. There were four decent sized military (I think) planes heading directly SE; two in front, two behind, fairly well spaced. I'm not even going to guess at flight level, but they were a long way up.

They were clearly twin jets, but all four only had contrails from engines on their right wings. Several of us saw them, and it was really clear that there was nothing behind the left wing. They were big enough and the sky was perfectly clear so that we could tell that the contrail was coming from an engine on the wing, and not e.g. a rear mounted engine.

Just interested to know what we saw - single engine training, or metereological / air dynamic artefact? Or is it time for a group appointment at Specsavers?

Agaricus bisporus
6th Dec 2012, 13:32
Chemtrail Tanker Up-Close with ON and OFF Spraying - YouTube (http://youtu.be/cnWO5KT8IhI)

This is very worrying. They usually don't do this in daylight so as not to make it too obvious. With that number together you must have been exposed to a vast dosage. Or were you protected?

Chemtrail Central (http://www.chemtrailcentral.com)

Midland 331
6th Dec 2012, 16:43
There's one that often flies in a big oval over us in North Yorkshire, and it even has an extra disc-shaped tank on the roof, as well as four engines. That's a lot of spraying. And the tank thingie rotates slowly to stir up the sediment.

I think we should be told...

JustOccurred2Me
6th Dec 2012, 16:47
How helpful.

:ugh:

chevvron
6th Dec 2012, 17:02
Nimrods often shut down one or two engines when on task.
What? There's none left? Why wasn't I told?

Load Toad
7th Dec 2012, 06:17
You weren't told because once the 'planes officially don't exist they can officially begin unofficial chem spraying.

Er --- Duh!

DX Wombat
7th Dec 2012, 10:54
JO2M - it is probably simply the angle from which you were viewing the aircraft. I recently saw something which I thought had three engines (only 3 trails visible) only to find that as it changed heading a fourth came into view.