PDA

View Full Version : Twin Otter issue

Pipersupercub
29th Nov 2012, 00:49
Hi guys and gals!

Been reading the forum a for some weeks now, and I got an issue i thought some of you maybe could help me with.
Got my CPL MEP IR and ATPL Credit like everybody else, but am really focused on one Operator that has some UN Humanitarian Air Services Contract. They are the ones i really wanna work for! They've got some Twin Otters and that's what I really want to fly out there in the bush... not interested in airlines. i like Props better, been in contact with them but am a little lean ( just under 250 hours)

I need to get some twin-otter time in my log book in order to hopefully land an interview, and of course employment with them!

I live in beautiful Portugal for the moment, and I was wondering where I could get some T-O time here in Europe?? thought about going to Toronto and get the Course.... but if there is something closer you guys know about! feel free to share!

Happy Landings ( and more important, happy take offs!)

Rick

VP-F__
29th Nov 2012, 12:14
have you thought about Skybus, the airline that operates from Cornwall to the Isles of Scilly in UK. They operate twin otters, I believe they are buying another one, and they take additional staff on to cover the summer season from about March.

Pipersupercub
29th Nov 2012, 13:22
Hi VP-F!

I had no idea that company existed! I am going to try to contact them! Thank you for the advice!

Rick