PDA

View Full Version : CareFlight - NETS NSW Health Contract

rigidkid
28th Nov 2012, 11:14
Looks like CF NSW will take over from Telstra Child Flight from Jan 13 for NSW NETS operations...:D

CareFlight - CareFlight to fly more children across NSW (http://careflight.org/media_releases/mediarelease_12_11_28_15_30/)

catseye
28th Nov 2012, 21:10
heard Colonel Klunk had left a while ago. Wonder when the machines go to auction.

Very sad day given the effort of the first two who set up Childflight.

Like This - Do That
29th Nov 2012, 08:56
Listening to the announcement and subsequent discussion on ABC radio the other morning I couldn't help noticing that all the talk was on the capability. Fair enough .... but what about the existing staff? They being handed over to Careflight or being shown the door?

spinwing
29th Nov 2012, 14:44
Mmmmm ....

are ... They being handed over to Careflight or being shown the door? ...

.... that I imagine would depend on how much they impress the Careflight 'checking and training' dept. .......

:rolleyes:

catseye
1st Jan 2013, 08:44
Final flight and end of an era.

Telstra Child Flight (http://www.telstrachildflight.org.au/homeB.html)

:rolleyes:

skidbita
1st Jan 2013, 15:07
Careflight started on January 1st.
Spinwing are you insinuating that the ex childflight guys are not up to standard?

Anthony Supplebottom
1st Jan 2013, 17:25
Why is it that anything to do with children and Air Ambulances tends to go pear shaped?

havick
2nd Jan 2013, 19:14
Mc26... You're not one of the previous chief pilots from there per chance?

MC26
2nd Jan 2013, 20:14
H,
Negative, just know some of the people who worked there.

By chance are You?:hmm:

havick
3rd Jan 2013, 22:23
Mc26.. No I've never worked there.. I just recall there being a thread on here that was fairly interesting reading indeed about a previous chief pilot from there.

MC26
3rd Jan 2013, 23:35
Havick,

I also remember the thread.

I also recall that it was removed due to its inaccurate and defamatory nature. I understand that the person that you refer to left a number of years ago and was not involved with the current situation.

MC

Senior Pilot
5th Jan 2013, 07:56
Before this deteriorates any further, if you haven't read the announcement at the top of the forum Notice regarding post responsibility and anonymity (http://www.pprune.org/rotorheads-23/announcements.html) then I strongly suggest that you do so.

IB has and will supply details if subpoena'd, you are responsible for what you post. Defame someone and they can find you.

PPRuNe will not guarantee your anonymity in such situations.

The Ozzie BOY
5th Jan 2013, 18:31
Before you assume,
learn the facts

Before you judge,
understand why!

Before you hurt some one,
feel

Before you speak,

"THINK"

If we live by these simple words the world will be a better place .
Thanks

PS. I have nothing to do with anybody or any thing on this thread.

havick
5th Jan 2013, 23:09
Mc26.. Are you not making the same type of statements/accusations in this thread that are along the sane lines as the one that was deleted for the reasons you mention?

Seems a little odd that your first post on this site is of this nature.. That is what I have been alluding to all along. Why the malice towards someone in an organization if you have never had anything to do with them as you claim?

How about we get the thread back on track.. So how us the new service going with the new provider? Did anyone get to stay on board and change patches?