PDA

View Full Version : NATS recruitment, second stage

MinimumRest
13th Apr 2002, 19:11
Have kindly been granted a second stage interview. Anyone enlighten me regarding what kind of a grilling I'm gonna get in the one-to-ones, and also what the computer based tests consist of? Please? :eek:

MR XxX

VectorLine
13th Apr 2002, 19:21
NATS Recruitment (http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/radar2001/resources/ATCO1.htm)

Good Luck

MinimumRest
13th Apr 2002, 19:31
Thank you :)

MR XxX

brown trousers
13th Apr 2002, 19:44
Have you received the results in the post or did you phone??

I only ask cos I aint heard yet.

BT

brown trousers
15th Apr 2002, 23:18
Disregard the previous message..........................

............. Mine is the 4th July. :D

2nd time lucky me hopes :p

BT

stringfellow hawke
16th Apr 2002, 07:52
Hey brown trousered one,

Where's your interview? Mine's on 4th July too, in Manchester. Seeing as it's your second time around, spill the beans on what we can expect will you?

brown trousers
16th Apr 2002, 22:59
Mine is at the Palace Hotel, Manchester which is where there always done. 3 candidates are invited at the same time.........

1 person sits computer test, 1 sits tech interview, 1 sits personnel interview then all change.

As for the rest......... hmmmm.... ;) e-mail me.

BT

WX Man
17th Apr 2002, 08:50
Woo hoo! Nice one M.R. All the best with that one. I'll try to put you in touch with my mate who did it about 6 weeks ago.

BTW was it you who knew J.T. who's coming to Lux in about 3 months?

MinimumRest
19th Apr 2002, 21:24
Thanx all, and good luck with yours. Any specific info via e-mail will always be appreciated, hint hint!!

Hey, I know J.T. if it's who I think you mean.....mail me!

MR XxX :D

WX Man
23rd Apr 2002, 09:01
I sent you txt about JT, did you not receive it? I'll send you a mail some time later today... anyway must back to the grind. ATM lesson has an EOBT of 1100.

KazBird
24th Apr 2002, 14:06
Hi,

I had the second stage interviews about 2 months ago and start on the course in October so I must have done ok!!

The Personnel Interview is ok. Normal q's about education, jobs (what you like most and least) hobbies etc. Then they ask you a set of about 50 questions when they have to note your answers and not give any encouragement, hints etc - bit like talking to a robot but you must try and remain enthusiastic throughout.

Technical Interview - best advice is to read all the leaflets they send you. Know about VOR's, navigation, a/c separation etc. Show them you have huge sense of responsibility for your own actions

Computer tests - uses the strangest looking keyboard you'll ever see. requires you to group sets of shapes and numbers according to certain priorities/rules which are given on the screen and which change periodically. also strange radar type test where you have groups of numbers flying towards each other and you have to say which ones are on a collision path. Quite daunting really and the bit that i thought I'd failed!

Good Luck
Kaz ;)