PDA

View Full Version : Vistajet Telephone Interview and Selection

lotuslash
24th Nov 2012, 20:06
Can anyoneprovide me with information regarding what kind of Question they ask You on the telephone interview and the rest of the selection process?

many thanks

Lotuslash

Please PM me..... :)

leveledoff 450
30th Aug 2013, 20:50
got the same issue here, going for screening soon, feel free to pm me...thanks
;)

loonie
9th Sep 2013, 13:33
Hi everybody,

Does anyone attended Vistajet selection recently ? Any tips or information about the selection process ?
Thanks for your help.

AviationIntelligence
11th Sep 2013, 11:40
Allegedly a couple of years ago they would start by you doing a presentation about yourself in front of two psychologits who would then mentally beat you up with a good cop bad cop routine - Apparently one was quite austere and possibly a gothic dominatrix in her spare time. The other was possibly easy on the eye and worth asking out - though we have no evidence of a success story. You would then do a practical exercise putting this piece of lego together LEGO.com Creator : Products - Vehicles - 31011 (http://creator.lego.com/en-gb/Products/Default.aspx#6745)
with some fellow applicants. If you can do that without breaking into a Eurofight
you should be just fine. Then there was some sort of a SIM test in a bizarre computerised set up and finally an interview panel of the Dominatrix and her side kick and a senior pilot. We have never heard of any technical interviews. Maybe its all changed in the last few months though!