PDA

View Full Version : Low flying complaint

AnglianAV8R
23rd Nov 2012, 08:07
Big thanks to Wokka crew that just went over my stately pile, 1 mile north of Mendlesham RT mast (Wattisham MATZ).

Weather is calm today, so I should be able to get the roof tiles back on before the next storm.

Oh yes, the complaint..... Insufficent low flying in these parts :ugh:

More please :D

Sir George Cayley
23rd Nov 2012, 17:13
Agreed, Odiham's finest appear to have become a tad tentative round these parts lately.

SGC

G&T ice n slice
23rd Nov 2012, 20:13
Up here in West Cumberland haven't seen anything in months, other than the air ambulance.

I think the RAF have maxed out their fuel card or something?

NDW
23rd Nov 2012, 20:20
You're more than welcome to head over East Anglia way aswell! In particular Norfolk.

keesje
23rd Nov 2012, 20:39
just saw this video on Chinese low flying, above a university campus, student with his phone

*直十:Chinese attack helicopter WZ-10 - YouTube

Note, this helicopter was kept secret at that time, few photos were available, first publicly demonstration last week in Zhuhai

SilsoeSid
24th Nov 2012, 14:22
Note, this helicopter was kept secret at that time, few photos were available, first publicly demonstration last week in Zhuhai

So secret that is was flying around like that, above a university campus with thousands of students around and posted on YouTube.

Then there are these pics from Jan 2011
*国*直10(China's attack helicopter: WZ-10) - YouTube

..and this vid from Sept 2011
*国*直10 China's attack helicopter: WZ-10 Flight Video - YouTube

:rolleyes:

AnglianAV8R
25th Nov 2012, 11:20
That first video of the WZ-10 looked like a Wessex in side profile from a distance!

Here's an example of how to train for armed scout/recce on a budget:

*直十突然出现!China's wz-10 helicopter turns up while some guys r playing war-game - YouTube