PDA

View Full Version : Volotea Cadet Program Interview // Feedback

Enzo_flt
15th Nov 2012, 11:10
Hey guys,

Today Ive been called by Volotea for their Volotea Second Officer Program but according to the link below (what they sent me), it is difficult to refund the loan for the B717 TR (with no future...) and they pay "nothing" the first year (no base salary) and hardly paid from the second year.

Link: Zippyshare.com (http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/83460397/file.html)

What guys do you think of those conditions ?
Someone is going to the interview for Volotea at Jerez or Madrid ?

Any feedback would be much appreciated for the screening process (questions, sim, conditions and so on) :)

artlite
15th Nov 2012, 12:38
What's the cost of all that? To me it always comes down to the ratio between the cost and your affordability. You can lose no more than time and money here so conclusion is simple. Would I take a five-digit loan for a 717 TR? Never. I'd wait for something that would make myself more marketable.

captain.weird
15th Nov 2012, 12:38
Are you really going to do this :mad:? I take more money (hourly) at a local supermarket.

pepsBDX33
15th Nov 2012, 15:00
Avoid this :mad:, Volotea is a scandal , by accepting these conditions , you're just encouraging them the lower them a bit more , thing about the future !!!!:\:mad:

Enzo_flt
15th Nov 2012, 16:52
Nope, never ever, I ain't gonna do it...

For me, it's a "joke". You have to pay for everything, that's crazy.
To make a loan to fly the 717...well, not a good business. If the Compagny will cease operations or if you wanna leave them, where are you going ?!
If you want to fly another A/C, then you have to pay again for a TR.

I could accept it if the wage would be respectful and acceptable...
With them, you have to pay for the TR, no future on market with this TR, bad salary the first year (even the second, it's not that much if you wanna leave and pay back the loan), commuting and so on.

Ryanair is better than them. At least, they pay you "well" and with the B737's TR, you can almost go where you want.

That's so sad...

USA1pilot
15th Nov 2012, 20:07
I also got invited but i am going to cancel my application te terms and conditions are to bad!