PDA

View Full Version : birmingham

cholmondeley
14th Nov 2012, 17:23
I want to go to the NEC shortly, What's the best(cheapest) handler to use. Plus any advice on the approach so as not to make a complete ass of myself-coming in from the South. Thanks

ShyTorque
14th Nov 2012, 17:34
I don't think you get a choice of handler at Brum, unless things have changed recently.

misterbonkers
14th Nov 2012, 18:19
There are two handlers now. But we always use Signature. They might drive you around to the NEC too (if you ask nicely!).

toptobottom
14th Nov 2012, 18:48
I used Signature - very friendly/reasonable and a free lift to the NEC. They even asked me to call them when I was ready to be collected :ok:

Senior Pilot
14th Nov 2012, 19:10
I want to go to the NEC shortly,

Much discussion on the NEC in Landing site near the NEC (http://www.pprune.org/rotorheads/427447-landing-site-near-nec-3.html) :ok:

handysnaks
14th Nov 2012, 19:27
Signature are probably the most convenient. Don't worry about the approach, these days they tend to make you approach using the main runway, you will then be asked to vacate left or right depending on runway direction, to the Elmdon Apron.

OvertHawk
15th Nov 2012, 07:04
Used the new one - Eurojet, recently - very good - Runway approaches / landings now compulsory i think.