PDA

View Full Version : Air Alsie info

bleeke
14th Nov 2012, 12:42
I looked at their website, did a search on here and checked PPJN.

Does anybody have more information about Air Alsie? I am looking for recruitment info, T&C, rostering, bases, commuting etc.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Klea
7th Dec 2012, 17:03
Falcon fleet, not sure if PJN will have nay info, rarely if not at all see them advertising anything because...there is no need. As sad it sound for those who look FOR the job but AA tend to hire one of the best and dedicated people and reward them accordingly so they dont leave- meaning- they don't have a reason to look for other jobs cos what they have is very good. Same applies to rostering, its set yet....not right away but if u cant work (just example) 2 weeks on/off they will work it around you how its more convenient for you. Bases are Sonderborg (Jeez dunno spelling :D), think they are opening up in CPH but not sure. This info u can get on their website as well, same as everything in regards of recruitment.
:ok:

Iceman666
7th Dec 2012, 19:19
To my knowledge they don't have any planes of their own, they only have management, so the bases are where the planes are i.e. where the owners want them to be. Some are in Sonderboeg some in Billund and some in Moscow... I can imagine they have more bases around the world, nut don't know.

Also I remember having read that they prefer to hire pilots having been recommended from own employees.

I know a couple of pilots there and they are all very happy to work there.

It seems to me like they (AA) don't have to look for pilots, they can pretty much pick whom ever they want from the ever growing crowd. (Not that they are the only ones these days)...

CaptainProp
8th Dec 2012, 11:54
They have (had at least) aircraft in Kuala Lumpur as well.