PDA

View Full Version : Triple A

LFNE
12th Apr 2002, 14:27
Hi everyone ,

Has anybody done any training at triple A ? If so please do let us know how your training went and whatever general comment you might have about the school . Thank you .

LFNE

GPS Approach
12th Apr 2002, 14:55
LFNE,

Do you mean Anglo American in San Diego? If so feel free to send me an E-Mail and I'll tell you all about my training there.

Regards,

GPS Approach.

[email protected]

easondown
12th Apr 2002, 17:49
Triple A at Humberside are first rate - I done my initial IR several years back with them and have no complaints.

Good Luck

Dutchie
12th Apr 2002, 18:49
When deciding where to train I ended up chosing between PAT and triple A. Because I had friends in BOH where I could stay I went down there. Triple A were the most helpfull, friendly and professional bunch I spoke to / visited. Never had any bad feedback on them if that is anything to go by had no change to fly with them thus probably best to get some reference from them directly.And otherwise believe easondown.

Goodluck!!

Dutchie
12th Apr 2002, 18:58
When deciding where to train I ended up chosing between PAT and triple A. Because I had friends in BOH where I could stay I went down there. Triple A were the most helpfull, friendly and professional bunch I spoke to / visited. Never had any bad feedback on them if that is anything to go by had no change to fly with them thus probably best to get some reference from them directly.And otherwise believe easondown.

Goodluck!!