PDA

View Full Version : EASA B2 MCQS PRACTISE

flyhuzaifa_a380
5th Nov 2012, 16:21
Hi,
I am going to attempt EASA B2 MODS 1,2,8,9 this December,Kindly give me appropriate MCQ webs .As if you go only for human factors there are lotzz of Uk Caa , FAA and ICAO materials and its very hard to capture all these in a timely manner,.,.,.please help me AviatiorZRrZrz....????

Regards,
Engineer Huzaifa Saifuddin
Trainee Engineer-
Pak Aviation Engineering Services
Gmail: [email protected]
Mobile: +92-3322944055

T.R Haychemu
5th Nov 2012, 17:20
If you can't learn all of the material in a timely manner before your exam, I suggest you delay the exams.

The whole reason you need to learn the material, is that you will need to KNOW it to do your job in the future.

Sitting four exams in one sitting is not really the done thing for trainee engineers with a good grasp of their subjects.

spannersatcx
5th Nov 2012, 17:30
The rule of thumb is the longest answer or B!

flyhuzaifa_a380
6th Nov 2012, 10:19
T.R Haychemu ### yeah I got your statement dear, but really I am learning very new topics in Human factors and Basic aerodynamics since this September.But it seems due to Short term memory (Human factor dear) forgetting key points,,,so wanna just want to know better learning options from you guyzz ,,any suitable MCQ RESOURCE which can be beneficial for the coming engineerzz(no matter if it contains material) ,..,thatss ittt replyyy???

boeing_eng
6th Nov 2012, 12:15
1. Use non text-speak/gibberish English please

2. Assemble study material for relevant modules

3. Study said material until your brain hurts!

4. Apply for relevant module/s exam/s

5. Take exams......Good Luck! :}:}

OR......

Ignore all the above and try and learn the questions from various on-line sources......Hmm....sounds familiar!!:ugh::ugh::ugh:

yotty
6th Nov 2012, 14:06
Oh "dear" ! :)

T.R Haychemu
6th Nov 2012, 16:12
http://files.sharenator.com/Vic_Bob_Handbags_RE_Triple_Combo-s383x269-56957.jpg

You ask for "better learning options"......thats what we have been giving you. Really mate, you'll struggle if you don't have a firm grasp of the subject matter, and exams are not cheap!

Plus, if you do struggle with short-term memory, the advice given to perhaps attempt one subject at a time is even more relevant!

And just because it's you and I feel we have developed a bond; if you really want to ignore all the good advice here, from those who have been there and done it.....Click Here (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Part+66+Practice+Exams)