PDA

View Full Version : Searching for control forces table like chapter 27 of the AMM

herculesthepilot
29th Oct 2012, 12:56
Hi all,

my name is Thomas and iam from sw-germany.

I am working on a flight-simulator with semi-pro level for 7 years now.

The simulated aircraft is a 737-800NG.

Since all relevant systems are working well, i would like to start with the feel and centerunit. I am familiar with the principe of the real one and decided to realize it with high-power servo-acutators/ motors which are running in closed loop.

The coulmns and the trim machanics are allmost ready and now i start to program the software of the motor-controller.

This is not that easy, because i miss the needed data:-)

Now i need the forces that appears on the real flight-controls in any circumstances in the air and on the ground and in different trim settings.

I know that i can find these data in chapter 27 of the AMM. I already have many of the AMM chapters, but not this chapter.

I was searching the web for hours without succcses.

So i hope to find someone who would be so kind to provide with me with a PDF of the chapter 27.

Since it is a private project, i have no chance to get the AMM from official sources.

I really hope that someone will help me. It would be very appreciated.

You can contact me via PM if you want to help me

itsresidualmate
30th Oct 2012, 21:21
Hi Thomas, I'm afraid you'll not find that in the AMM, as engineers we have no need to know the air loadings on a flying control. That's going to be in the design calculations for the aircraft.

captainpeter
30th Oct 2012, 22:19
Thomas, contact me via private message. I do have some information that may help.

cheers
peter

NSEU
30th Oct 2012, 23:08
Hi Thomas, I'm afraid you'll not find that in the AMM, as engineers we have no need to know the air loadings on a flying control. That's going to be in the design calculations for the aircraft.

There are some very basic values for control forces given in the AMM, but this is usually for hydraulic assisted flight.

There are also Elevator Feel Tests in some manuals. Pitot pressures are simulated.