PDA

View Full Version : Deccan Charters Ltd info

olivier-weber
28th Oct 2012, 21:47
Hi everyone,

Are there some people here who know something about them and their operations on the c208 ? Has anyone flown for them recently ?

chaitanya
3rd Nov 2012, 04:08
I work for them on Kingair. C208 are shuttle operations out of Gujarat(a state in western part of India). Two machines, approx 45hrs of flying a month. Base out of Ahmedabad with good Guest House facility.

olivier-weber
3rd Nov 2012, 08:57
Thank you for your answer I have sent you an email ;)

cgwhitemonk11
7th Nov 2012, 16:43
hey guys,

I applied for a position on the C208b with them and my application is still in progress it seems and all documents have been sent. I'm just wondering about their legitimacy and aircraft numbers etc?

I have 850tt with some Caravan experience previously

wildcataviation
15th Nov 2012, 21:14
I applied as well. Found the ad on 350 and it sounds like a good deal, though I've never been to India. This would be be my first job abroad.

I sent all my info to Ranjit Bhattacharjee at API, that was about a week ago and I'm getting no response now. Anyone know if that guy is legit or not? I'm thinking maybe I should just apply directly with the company if I don't hear anything soon.

@ chaitanya - I've got about 4100 hrs, instructor and check pilot in the Van. Think they would be interested? I'd love to pick your brain a little on the company and living situation over there.