PDA

View Full Version : ATPL study notes

Token Bird
11th Apr 2002, 16:38
Hi, it's me again, whinging about ATPL subjects as usual. I'm trying to make a list of which schools sell their notes to the public rather than just use them in house. I'm already aware of Jeppeson/Oxford and Pooleys, but are there any others. Also if anyone can give me an idea of the price, and for those of you who have used the notes, the quality (very important) it would be much appreciated. Basically I already have a full set of notes but would like to supplement them with some or all the subject notes from another FTO. Fresh perspective and all that,

Ta, TB

greengage22
11th Apr 2002, 19:40
Oxford-Jeppesen are truly marvellous. They don't come cheap, but they are the business. I can't comment about any other school's, because I've never used another schools, but Oxford are definitely more up-to-date and more JAA-orientated than Underdown, which hasn't yet really caught up with the change from CAA to JAA.

Oxford do get the feedback, whatever anyone says, and it's refelcted in the recency of the notes. I expect other people have got equally strong views about thier school's notes.

Token Bird
12th Apr 2002, 08:23

EGDR
12th Apr 2002, 15:57
I hate it when people do that :(