PDA

View Full Version : Integrated ATPL schools

bobishungry
22nd Oct 2012, 14:38
Hi,

Sorry if this is question is elsewhere on the forum but I was unable to find it if it is! I was just hoping that someone could provide a list of schools that provide a full integrated ATPL training course ( zero to hero ) in the UK, any recommendations would also be greatly appreciated.

Fitter2
22nd Oct 2012, 16:15
Have a look at CAA Standards Document 31: Standards Document 31 Version 107: Organisations Conducting CAA and JAR-FCL Approved Courses of Flight and Ground Training - Interim Document | Publications | About the CAA (http://www.caa.co.uk/application.aspx?catid=33&pagetype=65&appid=11&mode=detail&id=2854)

Spidermann
20th Feb 2019, 20:01
It may be on the EASA website, but I would think that would need to be asked of each member state. You'll probably find that the UK CAA is one of the more organised national authorities. :-)

flybyschool
20th Feb 2019, 21:34
And where is it possible to find a list of all the approved Integrated EASA ATPL courses OUTSIDE uk?

Thanks

Each authority will publish their own list of ATOs and their approved trainings
For Spanish ATOs, just google AESA ATO (AESA is the Spanish CAA) and you will find the link to the official document... now searching for Integrated you will be able to find quite easily all Integrated training schools in Spain (note there are some Integrated Helicopter courses!)

You would need to do the same with each aviation authority...
good luck with your training

Duchess_Driver
21st Feb 2019, 09:45
You'll probably find that the UK CAA is one of the more organised national authorities. :-)

i think you’ll find many others that are more organised and many that are much quicker in responding. Especially as far as licencing and training are concerned. Many with no gold plate as well!!!

Duchess_Driver
1st Mar 2019, 15:17
Can you develop that a bit more?

In what way? I would struggle to suggest that the UK CAA are one of the more organised and are certainly far from the quickest in their processing or responding. As has been suggested many times in these pages, underfunded, understaffed and "DILLIGAF" quite often.

Duchess_Driver
2nd Mar 2019, 12:11
IAA for one. Admittedly their audience is smaller, but they seem to cope quite nicely with their workload even though they process all Ryanair licences....

The Polish, on the odd occasions I have had to deal seemed responsive - again with less overall numbers but still a response within a reasonable timescale (1 day!)