PDA

View Full Version : Embry-Riddle Worldwide Degree Aeronautics

sirscarecrow
19th Oct 2012, 21:50
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to post it. I have looked and searched for answers before posting this and had no luck, so here I go.

Did anyone or is anyone doing a online degree in Embry-Riddle at the moment ? I enrolled in doing the Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics. I am a Airline Pilot that exchanged University to catch a spot in the Jet-Airline boom, totally skipping regional airlines (first jet I ever flew was the B737 700/800s.) I did not regret having done that, but my math skills are obviously a bit lagging behind.

I wanted to know if someone is going through this degree and can say some comforting or not so comforting words. I am the type of pilot that likes to study in advance, so the main classes become review, so any help, feedback, would be appreciated !!!

They told me I would get at least 34 credits for my ATPL-License plus additional credits for already having flown over 4000 hours jet aircraft, having four full type ratings, 2 from FS, 2 CAE. I am still waiting for the final answer as this process takes time.

Thanks !